IGNORED

my 3 year old son is singing sun ra songs!

QBLA

i've been watching a lot of sun ra vids on youtube the past few days, and now he walks around singing "space is the place", "nuclear war", and this track!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NJ2oXwWEvw

he's at that age where he's absorbing all kinds of shit! my wife is a little miffed that he sings sun ra tracks (she thinks he's a weirdo)!

on an lol note! we were at my parents yesterday and they were watching "in loving color" dvd and a "homie da clown" skit was on... i don't remember the skit much but homie said "ONE FAT BITCH!" and my son busted up laughing and turned around and repeated "ONE FAT BITCH!" to my mom!

on an lol note! we were at my parents yesterday and they were watching "in loving color" dvd and a "homie da clown" skit was on... i don't remember the skit much but homie said "ONE FAT BITCH!" and my son busted up laughing and turned around and repeated "ONE FAT BITCH!" to my mom!

The kid stories in fmylife are usually the best ones; like the guy driving gets cut off and yells, "What the fuck, lady?" then hears from the backseat; "Da fut, yady?!"

Or the guy in the clothing store that gets a little girl latched onto him and before he can tell her he isn't her mommy or daddy, she squeezes his love handles and yells "HONK!"

Guest nene multiple assgasms

does he sing "sun ra...and his band...from outer space... have entertained you heeeeeeeerrrre!!!!!"

Hippy shit.

Talk about failure as a parent, why don't you play the kid some Carl Sagan episodes from Cosmos instead?

carl sagan isn't dressed kooky enough to catch his attention!

you get a point for mentioning him though!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i could see kids digging the space place type sun ra stuff for sure. its fun, repetitive and simple.

when can we expect to see him posting on here?

Archived