Guest Iain C

BONUS Ball-Shavin' Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Have you shaved your balls?

• Yes, on the regular
    • Yes, just once, didn't like it
    • No, I like having hairy balls
    • No, I'm too scared of losing a nadger

To be honest that's just speculation. I haven't had my balls sucked in the 12 hours or so since I shaved them. Any takers?

it's better for the sucker innit

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're scared of using blades near your junk, you can always slather chemicals on it instead.

veetcreamrasera.jpg

I'm pretty sure it causes less itching too.

i shave everywhere and the BEST thing to use is something called the phillips norelco bodygroom

1055380.1147280473883.B000EG8HLE.01_smaller.JPG

it works perfectly, is basically impossible to hurt yourself, rechargeable, waterproof so you can use it in the shower, etc. literally the best thing ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsbXwzqlqsU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjgTNPCj1nQ

also everyone doubting shaving: it's amazing and feels great once you try it, plus hey, "optical inch"

I usually just trim my pubes because they dont get all grainy and rough.

I can't really be bothered to shave down there and result in the itch and shit.

Not to mention I have pretty hairy legs so it takes some major fucking skill to make an even gradient otherwise it looks like I'm wearing stockings

Guest Iain C

A few days down the line, the itching is present but not uncontrollable. I'll probably give them another going-over in the shower tomorrow. Aaaah.... smooth.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Iain C

Argh, my hot water's been off all weekend and won't be back until tomorrow. I needed a shave down there anyway but now it's getting really quite itchy. FML.

Guest Iain C

Argh, my hot water's been off all weekend and won't be back until tomorrow. I needed a shave down there anyway but now it's getting really quite itchy. FML.

Thankful to say I was able to shave the boys today. Gets easier every time. Still feels amazing. In fact I've got one hand down my pants right now.

Guest Coalbucket PI

dont see the need, if i shaved the nutsack Id have to shave my cock, my thighs, my gooch, my crack... when it gets to the point where youre doubled over, holding your balls to one side, looking between your legs at your anus with a razor blade in the other hand... well something has gone awfully wrong. let the hair be

Archived