BONG-RA / RAGGA TWINS / SLIPMATT / MIKE DRED

DMX KREW / REMARC / THE DJ PRODUCER / BIZZY B

SHITMAT / DJ SCOTCH EGG / EBOLA / GINO GINELLI

SAINT ACID & THE BANG FACE HARD CREW

Friday 28 August 2009

10pm - 6am @ THE ARCHES

51-53 Southwark Street, London Bridge, SE1 1RU

Nearest train and tube station: LONDON BRIDGE

This venue has a brand new face banging Nexo soundsytem :)

ENTRY INFO:

The free entry guestlist is full and runs til 11pm, please arrive early to check-in.

Free entry places will be available on the door after 11pm, first come, first served.

Full hype: http://www.bangface.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dirty Protest

Shame its not at the Corsica, the bouncers there are bribable. I cant be arsed standing in the street for 2 hours anymore.

bollocks, spent way too much/all my money on beer but worth it. was a really good one, heard a load of sick tunes i hadn't heard before which is always a good sign. scotch egg's new venture was a cool experience, dmx dropped some bangers, ebola fucking seemlessly rinsed it. noice.

the venue was also wicked (think this was pretty much the unanimous opinion), the sound was especially great in the main room. lol if no one has a problem with mincey bald barmen and drinks called things like 'MANgherita' (shit you not!) it'd def like to see BF hosted there again.

Guest behindthebeats

fantastic night. thanks to james for putting it on. amazing set up, organisation, sound system (main room). personal highlights - mike dred, slipmatt and vibert/twins

Archived