IGNORED

2100 Microsoft points for £7

Guest Alex C

Guest Alex C
Guest Alex C

tmpphpjiwozw.png

i dont understand this.

Can you lend me 22 pounds mate?

1. All hail Sergeant Carver, king of crooked cops.

2. No. Rupert Murdoch isn't paying me enough money to deal with angry newsagents that don't have their papers delivered on time.

He means for the XFail 360 games console.

I hear they have a cricket game that's jolly good now, what what!

there hasnt been a decent cricket game since brian lara cricket 96 on the mega drive. the ashes on xbox360 was shit and obviously just a marketing tool for the ashes cricket tests.

also your trolling so here i go with the fuel to fire your trolling.

xbox360 have more AAA games then the ps3 will ever had. carrying on failing with your lame online capabilitys and giant black box of cunt. the xbox is a lushious piece of gear. and by 2010 will be even more awesome then it already is, with its 500000 AAA games. no matter what u say i will always think the ps3 is a lame station 3. only sucessful coz it comes with a blu ray disc player. so fu

tl;dr

What? You mean to tell me that Joyrex doesn't like the Xbox?

And what's that as well? Clark uses compression!?

Greg who!?

He means for the XFail 360 games console.

I hear they have a cricket game that's jolly good now, what what!

there hasnt been a decent cricket game since brian lara cricket 96 on the mega drive. the ashes on xbox360 was shit and obviously just a marketing tool for the ashes cricket tests.

also your trolling so here i go with the fuel to fire your trolling.

xbox360 have more AAA games then the ps3 will ever had. carrying on failing with your lame online capabilitys and giant black box of cunt. the xbox is a lushious piece of gear. and by 2010 will be even more awesome then it already is, with its 500000 AAA games. no matter what u say i will always think the ps3 is a lame station 3. only sucessful coz it comes with a blu ray disc player. so fu

tl;dr

LOL, funny, if it were actually true - but yes, Ashes is shit, regardless of console

What? You mean to tell me that Joyrex doesn't like the Xbox?

And what's that as well? Clark uses compression!?

Greg who!?

Greg Hates Car Culture

The Xbox 360 Elite w the 120gb hard drive is about to be reduced to $299 to wipe out that bothersome Sony panini grill once and for all.

Article on prices rising in UK on XBOX 360 Consoles and Accessories

Rumours of PS3 Slim Coming Due to Old PS3 Stock Price Cuts, Clearing Out Old Stock

LOL @ "panini grill" - at least my console doesn't get hot enough to actually cook a panini...

xbox heat. only you bought an xbox before 2007

all the new xboxes are fine. and silent if you play your games from the hd (which who wouldnt? a 60gb hd can store about 10 games on it)

my idle BOSS se-70 fx box gets as hot as the sun and its not even processing anything. my xbox is cool, silent and magnificent.

lets not even compare the controllers. the 360 controllers are like holding an angel in your hands, has everything you can want. its molded in your hands. the analog controllers are awesome compared to the ps3's it must be extremely uncomfy playing with horizontal analog pads.

I love Joyrex's nerd rage.

So says the "guy" with the anime girl in a whale costume in his signature...

LOL, I know! I sometimes wonder what kind of a person I'm talking to and I look at their forum signature to tell me all about them.

Joyrex u know that PS3 slim will be at least $400.

seriebiff2.png powg.jpg

We'll find out today for sure either way; K-Mart is listing it for 300.00, which, if true, is a game-changer in the console race - MS would have to lower their equivalent system down to the same, or down to 250.00 (lol, the Wii) to keep the competitive edge they have.

Archived