IGNORED

mr. rogers

Fred McGriff

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

Kenny is the guiltiest of of guilty pleasures... but I listen to that song before exams to psych myself up and prepare for both the best and worst.

i miss the era of tv shows when you can be a young child and be hypnotized in the presence of a very non threatening warm yet slightly calming motherly vibes old man on a TV show.

Mr Wizard and Mr Rogers are inseparable entities for me.

i miss the era of tv shows when you can be a young child and be hypnotized in the presence of a very non threatening warm yet slightly calming motherly vibes old man on a TV show.

Mr Wizard and Mr Rogers are inseparable entities for me.

that's interesting. for whatever reason, Mr. Wizard and Barth the Chef from You Can't do that on Television are inseparable entities for me

no kidding, when i have kids i'm not sure what i'm going to do to shield them from ADD culture, I'll have to send them away to Hexagon Sun daycare or somethng

Bob Ross > Mr. Rogers > Mr. Wizard

Bob%20Ross%20Pic.jpg

bob ross is great, but I wouldn't consider his show to be of any comparison than the others. It's a dedicated painting show, not something directly marketed toward da kidz.

On a side note, I always used to like "Bill Nye the Science Guy" and "Beakman's World". Reading Rainbow takes the cake though methinks.

EDIT: Double Post

Bob Ross > Mr. Rogers > Mr. Wizard

Bob%20Ross%20Pic.jpg

bob ross is great, but I wouldn't consider his show to be of any comparison than the others. It's a dedicated painting show, not something directly marketed toward da kidz.

On a side note, I always used to like "Bill Nye the Science Guy" and "Beakman's World". Reading Rainbow takes the cake though methinks.

EDIT: Double Post

Ive got 30 episodes of Bob Ross. Im debating whether to upload them to youtube

Guest Calx Sherbet

nickelodeon should be obliterated

i think that's an awkward use of the word obliterated

• Main Entry: oblit·er·ate
  • Pronunciation: \ə-ˈbli-tə-ˌrāt, ō-\
  • Function: transitive verb
  • Inflected Form(s): oblit·er·at·ed; oblit·er·at·ing
  • Etymology: Latin oblitteratus, past participle of oblitterare, from ob- ob- + littera letter
  • Date: 1600

1 a : to remove utterly from recognition or memory b : to remove from existence : destroy utterly all trace, indication, or significance of c : to cause to disappear

well, it should be

• Etymology: Latin oblitteratus, past participle of oblitterare, from ob- ob- + littera letter

1 a : to remove utterly from recognition or memory b : to remove from existence : destroy utterly all trace, indication, or significance of c : to cause to disappear

well, it should be

by definition it works but i'm just saying you're not very articulate

Guest Calx Sherbet

well, it should be

by definition it works but i'm just saying you're not very articulate

are you fucking kidding? are YOU fucking kidding? the word works! christ on a bike that was difficult

and @420range, you are right. i'll give it that

Archived