IGNORED

about my night last night

Guest petr

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I'd fucking shoot the neighbours if this happenned, I wouldn't even need clarification of a complete computer shutdown, just an incling that it was hapenning would make me fuck up my neighbours.

Guest analogue wings

and now i have to get ready to DJ later tonight for some vintage 8MM Kodachrome films :sorcerer:

remember to play some tech house - that really gets the vintage 8MM Kodachrome films dancing

and now i have to get ready to DJ later tonight for some vintage 8MM Kodachrome films :sorcerer:

remember to play some tech house - that really gets the vintage 8MM Kodachrome films dancing

haha nah, the music syncs up to the 8mm film reels because theres no audio. stuff like 40s batman, charlie chaplin, old vintage space films, old homemovies/vacation stuff etc.

it went perfect and was an awesome event all around...played a ton of boards of canada, ilkae, loess, christ. proem, plat, kettel etc. i'll probably get up some youtube videos later if youre really interested

One time I went to my friend's house. His dad lived right by me and he stayed at his house on the weekends. We played Animal Crossing, and one day he bought an Action Replay disc thing for it. I went over to try it out. I did all sorts of stuff like temporary infinite money, full museum, and fully upgraded my house. When I was done I wanted to undo it all. He said I couldn't. I freaked out and the back of my head began to burn. I knew my brother would be disappointed with me. :sad: It was very weird. I got the burning while typing this even. :wtf:

• 4 months later...

Looking back on it, was this your most manic post ever?

yes

yeah that was one of the best posts of 2009

ludd it makes me feel happy that you think that

christ, this OP had be in tears months ago.

petr, do you ever make it down to los angeles?

yes

this is the best watmm post i've ever read

danke schoën

^ petr's posts are usually quality.

:beer::sorcerer:

this is the best watmm post i've ever read

:lol::emotawesomepm9:

Guest Coalbucket PI

I enjoyed reading that the first time but it made me a bit worried about you, but now I've read it again it was just magical, thanks petr

Guest ms-dos

come down to LA this week. you can crash at my place for a couple days if you'd like. we have lots of good music, drugs, mexican food, and fun.

e: and our computers are stable

come down to LA this week. you can crash at my place for a couple days if you'd like. we have lots of good music, drugs, mexican food, and fun.

i'm too unstable to do that sort of thing right now.. but thanks.

my sister lives in LA and next time i go down maybe we can meet up. in a ... public place... "j/k" :emotawesomepm9:

Archived