IGNORED

sinicalypse - legend of the modelfucker

sinicalypse

http://sinicalypse.kaen.org/rapsteez/legend%20of%20the%20modelfucker.mp3

first person to make me a vintage 8-bit NES legend of zelda beat for the remix gets like... props from an up and coming brute force in the music universe. it's a good time to get on the sinitrain to modelscuntville.

The intro is fuckin awesome, tkk and what not. holy shit sex on wheels dude this is sick. your vocals are a tad off in parts. it would be better for u if you slow it down a few bpm. Although ghetto as fuck, the beat is awesome. I can see your potential. Things are STARTING to come together. Don't rush if you know what i mean. Also, is it so hard u can't eq the vocals so they aren't so muddled. A simple low end cut, mid and high gain, and it would be more presentable.

yeah the vocals need high end. you might need to buy a real microphone or something if you haven't already. i'm not sure if that's the problem but you definitely need to fix the way you mix/record your vocals. it would double the quality for sure. keep it up brotha

one of his raps started a fire in the plaid subforum and burnt down 3 entire threads, causing structural damage to several more. he was clearly a danger to himself and everybody else. the mods intervened, managed to control the fire and limit the damage. he was read the rules and subsequently arrested under section 4 of the Mental health Act and is currently being indefinitely detained in the nonsense/crap thread forum

Archived