IGNORED

So I'm in love with my best friend

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

things will work out. this happens to everyone. you need to forget about her for the moment, because when you're in your forties, and you own an idm bar, and one night as you're admiring the rasterbated posters of autechre on the wall, this girl will walk in after reading a post on watmm about how classy your establishment is. after a few drinks, she'll lean in and offer you a choice. you can ditch your wife and kids and sleep with her, or she will walk away and you'll never see her again. you're about to take her up on it when a tall bearded man walks in. heads turn. everyone knows this man. it is essines. he orders a round of moosehead for everyone in the bar, and the girl immediately loses interest in you. essines and the girl leave together. your life sucks so you sell your bar and buy a ticket on a commercial space flight to saturn. the ship's life support systems break down and you freeze to death as the ship drifts into an asteroid field and explodes.

:w00t: omg!

there's probably a reason you two are just best friends anyway don't you think ?

Yes deifnetly, which is what I was saying before, I knew there wasn't going to be a relationship, it was just soemthing I needed to get out their because it was eating me up inside, I was paranoid about doing so for fear of it fucking up our friednship, and it hasn't, so thats why it's all good and I'm in pain, of course I am, but it's time for me to deal with it now and move the fuck on, with a friendship intact.

The question is.... would you fuck her once, if you ever have a chance, if it meant that it would end up your friendship?

If you say yes, than you don't really love her. If you say no, than you are probably gay. :cat:

things will work out. this happens to everyone. you need to forget about her for the moment, because when you're in your forties, and you own an idm bar, and one night as you're admiring the rasterbated posters of autechre on the wall, this girl will walk in after reading a post on watmm about how classy your establishment is. after a few drinks, she'll lean in and offer you a choice. you can ditch your wife and kids and sleep with her, or she will walk away and you'll never see her again. you're about to take her up on it when a tall bearded man walks in. heads turn. everyone knows this man. it is essines. he orders a round of moosehead for everyone in the bar, and the girl immediately loses interest in you. essines and the girl leave together. your life sucks so you sell your bar and buy a ticket on a commercial space flight to saturn. the ship's life support systems break down and you freeze to death as the ship drifts into an asteroid field and explodes.

snorting beer through the nose hurts. cunt.

(LOL)

Guest abusivegeorge

there's probably a reason you two are just best friends anyway don't you think ?

Yes deifnetly, which is what I was saying before, I knew there wasn't going to be a relationship, it was just soemthing I needed to get out their because it was eating me up inside, I was paranoid about doing so for fear of it fucking up our friednship, and it hasn't, so thats why it's all good and I'm in pain, of course I am, but it's time for me to deal with it now and move the fuck on, with a friendship intact.

The question is.... would you fuck her once, if you ever have a chance, if it meant that it would end up your friendship?

If you say yes, than you don't really love her. If you say no, than you are probably gay. :cat:

No, and I'm not gay, I just value my friends is all.

And that still sounded fucking gay.

I'm only gay for you though, Philip.

having been through the same situation all i can say is that time is a healer.

i went for 2 months expecting my pain to be never-ending, but sure enough on the first day of that third fucking month i woke up and felt.... nothing for her. one of the best days of my life heh.

after that time i started hooking up with some other girls and BAM, it was all gone.

also i will admit i didnt read pages 4-7, so if i'm missing something SOWWY.

bigs

Guest abusivegeorge

Yeah I am hoping time will be a healer for me too bigs, thankyou :).

Not missing much mate, thankyou for the reply, and welcome.

Guest abusivegeorge

everybody is gay for somebody else. IT's okay :cat:

So you would not have sex even if it was only once... so it's just lust. You don't really want to reach for her.

I would have sex with her if it was going to be for a relationship, and that was part of it, I do not just fuck women and throw them to one side, it doesn't appeal to me, I have thought about her sexually, but my feelings for her pining for a life with not fucking her brains out and coming on her tits.

Philip just get the fuck out will you and stop trying to prise shit out of me jesus fucking lawd.

Love you but man, give me a break I'm spaced off my tits.

Here's what you do:

Have her over for supper or drinks some time. Slip her about 4 or 5 bars of Xanax and when she passes out fuck the living shit out of her. Then bring her home, set all the clocks back, and put yesterday's newspaper on her doorstep. BOOM! amnesia baby!

Guest abusivegeorge

Lol, it's very tempting. I could have the best of both worlds then, I could do this once a year and then every four years pretend she just forgot about a leap year.

I've fallen in love with a girl i've slept with behind her boys back.

It's a stupid situation of two friends getting closer for the past 5 months.

It seems to have fucked up after i told her how i felt and she dismissed anything i said as if i were a child.

FUCKIN BITCHES!

Guest underscore

I've fallen in love with a girl i've slept with behind her boys back.

It's a stupid situation of two friends getting closer for the past 5 months.

It seems to have fucked up after i told her how i felt and she dismissed anything i said as if i were a child.

FUCKIN BITCHES!

lol. been there dude. bummer.

Archived