IGNORED

derren brown predicts lottery numbers

Guest elliotjking

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do people really believe that was how he did it.

Yes they do, people are idiots.

Its fuckin TV guys. Its fuckin magic on fuckin TV.

This.

Damn great hour, I really enjoyed the rise of tension throughout the show followed by a fake explanation. He's certainly the showman !

fuck this guy. i'm through with him and this thread.

I think Pennywise was just being facetious with his response. Basically the hour's reveal was that he didn't reveal how he did it (well apart from him 'not' fixing the balls at the lottery hq himself, but that was the final misdirection of the night)

Guest Pennywise

People really are stupid aren't they. Man, I suddenly don't give a fuck that people exploit them. I wish I was Derek Acorah or Jonathan Edwards

from somewhere

If you watch carefully you can see that a moon-walking guy in a bear suit replaces the balls one by one. We are distracted from this by the flashing colours on the widescreen telly and indeed our own desire to own a widescreen telly.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

watched this last night. the explaination was obviously guff, more likely was that he fixed it with weighted balls, but probably not. so we're left with a camera trick? that sucks. i don't believe it was a camera trick. just isnt cricket. maybe he'll bring it back in future shows.

is there another event tonight?

the people who chose the number were so gullible. i'd be so sceptical throughout, probably why he chose them i guess.

"deep maths" made melol

also i thought derren was gay but he says at one point "the bonus ball is for women and gays" wtf?

more likely was that he fixed it with weighted balls, but probably not.

I'd go with the latter part of that sentence.

so we're left with a camera trick?

Most probably.

is there another event tonight?

Yep.

also i thought derren was gay

He is.

So erm, yeah.....

maybe its like the N word. hes trying to reclaim it.

camera trick doesn't seem his style. but maybe after thinking about it for too long he went crazy.

it was weird how he stood looking at the screen with his hand over his mouth. very suspicios

I thought it was all good until the end, I particularly liked the giraffe in Hamley's. I just think you had to be stupid or gullible for the final trick to actually work.

Archived