large graft cooker feed!

sap foci agile farad!

chose brazil fiber renew!

gypsa smelt.

keeker penes.

chalk pant.

fetid grouch how estop?

voter thyme reflux.

+ it seems rich has been travelling a lot lately : turkey then gabon what a traveller !

not everyone finds office worker FWD emails the 'MegaLOL™' you daft bellend. things like 'pram acrid vulva cermet' 'snaky badger elvish elbow!' and 'trudge secede tocher demean?' had me snorting tea.

fuck you

isn't this just random results from an anagram generator?

if that's what you want to call him, fine by me.

not everyone finds office worker FWD emails the 'MegaLOL™' you daft bellend. things like 'pram acrid vulva cermet' 'snaky badger elvish elbow!' and 'trudge secede tocher demean?' had me snorting tea.

fuck you

Calm down, you Special Needs Windowlicker - and NONE of my posts have come from email forwards, I'll have you know! I find them on the internets just like everyone else!

And FUCK YOU for getting spam email, and then making a thread about it! :closedeyes:

goddammit i'm this close to banning you

not sure if it's anagram generated. i figured it was just using less common words that had been strung together to try and bypass spam filters. i also liked the list structure. try reading it aloud to yourself or at someone.

it would appear someone is writing a fantasy novel and sending pieces of it to me only to have them caught in my spam box:

Owing to the interference effects of the lens, we ourselves were forced to operate at least 300 yards beyond it. They had been wonderful friends and rugged soldiers, as worthy of affection as these Terranians were gradually becoming. Reginald Bell for example was the personification of self-control. For several minutes now he had started to defy his fate. I could read in his eyes that he had determined to show no sign of weakness. Of course he knew only too well that with a continuation of the retrogressive process he would lose his high-spirited courage. Most curious was the undeniable fact that I myself had never been forced to return to the synthetic planet at regular intervals in order to receive the cell shower. In spite of this I had not aged but had always remained at that stage of my existence which I had reached by the time I submitted to the influence of the small device within me. It looked as if the children of titans had been playing on the platform. Machines were lying and standing about everywhere, their massive stone and plastic bases torn from their foundation by pure force. Close above the surface of the synthetic planet, Wanderer, hovered that 1500-foot shape which we had variously named 'lens field', 'light ring' and 'ring field'. The expression 'inter-zonal vector tensor and field alignment' might have been more exact, although even that did not seem to embrace the essentials. I waited tensely a few more moments until out of the corner of an eye I suddenly perceived a shimmering apparition. Not 10 yards away a small figure had materialized. This comical-appearing character was nonetheless a sly one, obviously loaded with guile clear up to his floppy ears. Ever since I had come to know him, from the time of my flight to Venus, we had enjoyed a curious sort of friendship which mostly found its expression in cryptic remarks and subtle arguments.

At the moment I didn't care whether the equipment could stand up against overheating by chlorine gas or not. Before Forster could say anything, the suction turbines began to howl. I switched the full power of the propulsion units' mini-reactors into the arc heaters and pulled down the control switch to the compression chambers.

I risked still another step before I stopped. This young man with the smooth, barely distinguished features-was this Reginald Bell, Rhodan's 2nd-in-command?

fuck you

i was with you until "daft bellend." i'm am american dammit! can't you just call him a prick or something?

it would appear someone is writing a fantasy novel and sending pieces of it to me only to have them caught in my spam box:

Owing to the interference effects of the lens, we ourselves were forced to operate at least 300 yards beyond it. They had been wonderful friends and rugged soldiers, as worthy of affection as these Terranians were gradually becoming. Reginald Bell for example was the personification of self-control. For several minutes now he had started to defy his fate. I could read in his eyes that he had determined to show no sign of weakness. Of course he knew only too well that with a continuation of the retrogressive process he would lose his high-spirited courage. Most curious was the undeniable fact that I myself had never been forced to return to the synthetic planet at regular intervals in order to receive the cell shower. In spite of this I had not aged but had always remained at that stage of my existence which I had reached by the time I submitted to the influence of the small device within me. It looked as if the children of titans had been playing on the platform. Machines were lying and standing about everywhere, their massive stone and plastic bases torn from their foundation by pure force. Close above the surface of the synthetic planet, Wanderer, hovered that 1500-foot shape which we had variously named 'lens field', 'light ring' and 'ring field'. The expression 'inter-zonal vector tensor and field alignment' might have been more exact, although even that did not seem to embrace the essentials. I waited tensely a few more moments until out of the corner of an eye I suddenly perceived a shimmering apparition. Not 10 yards away a small figure had materialized. This comical-appearing character was nonetheless a sly one, obviously loaded with guile clear up to his floppy ears. Ever since I had come to know him, from the time of my flight to Venus, we had enjoyed a curious sort of friendship which mostly found its expression in cryptic remarks and subtle arguments.

At the moment I didn't care whether the equipment could stand up against overheating by chlorine gas or not. Before Forster could say anything, the suction turbines began to howl. I switched the full power of the propulsion units' mini-reactors into the arc heaters and pulled down the control switch to the compression chambers.

I risked still another step before I stopped. This young man with the smooth, barely distinguished features-was this Reginald Bell, Rhodan's 2nd-in-command?

i think this may be an early warning sign of the internet becoming sentient

Archived