IGNORED

Graham Greene

kakapo

I've asked this before and nobody knew the answer.

The late Graham Greene and Richard D. James have something in common. What is it?

If I get a correct answer in the next 24 hours, I'll release some info about a new aphex related release.

You might think I'm bluffing, but there are a few people on here who know I most certainly am not.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've asked this before and nobody knew the answer.

The late Graham Greene and Richard D. James have something in common. What is it?

If I get a correct answer in the next 24 hours, I'll release some info about a new aphex related release.

You might think I'm bluffing, but there are a few people on here who know I most certainly am not.

They both have penises, easy. So what's the info you have to share?

They both have penises, easy. So what's the info you have to share?

Not the answer I was looking for. If you read the semi-autobiographical "The End of the Affair" you might get closer. Or that could be a red herring.

It's a game. When I confirmed the release of the Analord 10 picture disc, I initially announced it in Latin, but one of the mods who obviously hadn't had a renaissance education, Nacmat I think, moved it to the dustbin. So I posted it in Geordie instead, which was far too easy.

I'm not going to respond anymore in this thread until tomorrow. If someone gets the correct answer, I'll pm them and they can have the privilege of making probably the biggest thread in watmm history.

kaka

Guest Lady kakapo

I know, I know, I know...

The next afx related release is a collaboration. That's why kakapo was watching Tom Middleton youtubes the other night. Except it's not Tom Middleton. Don't know who it is.

Guest David R James

The next afx related release is a collaboration. That's why kakapo was watching Tom Middleton youtubes the other night. Except it's not Tom Middleton. Don't know who it is.

Funny you should mention that because I have heard on good authority that there is a rephlex collaboration ep coming out some when with collaborative tracks with 4 different artists, but under a new secret alias. But I don't know if it includes AFX

Funny you should mention that because I have heard on good authority that there is a rephlex collaboration ep coming out some when with collaborative tracks with 4 different artists, but under a new secret alias. But I don't know if it includes AFX

Not sure how to take this news... if true of course...

Archived