IGNORED

Sometimes you might need to detox

Meadows and Labyrinths

Another night gone by without alcohol. I do love the stuff but it's amazing how easy it is to just end up drinking every day. I also realize I've probably saved about 40-50 bucks since Saturday alone.

Guest thanksomuch

abstaining is weird for me

i quit drinking for a year once and then i had trouble drinking the same after that, it just always made me feel ill more than drunk, to this day.

since i've been broke a lot i went from maybe 10 cigs a day to 1 cig every other day and now i'm starting to get ill when i smoke!

the only one that's paid off is weed, the longer i go without it the more fresh and new it seems

the same has happened to me except for weed. last time i smoked which was ages ago i felt ill, tired, and very very nervious.

Guest 277: 930-933

Abstaining for a week does not do you any good, any revelations you might have is malnutrition manifesting itsself by causing slight delerium.

It's like going on a crash diet, it does you more harm than good.

If you really want to become more healthy/creative/new-age hippy, you need to make structural, permanent changes in your diet and lifestyle.

You'll be back to normal within less than a week with these detox things.

It's the same faulty thinking that the acid heads applied.

Abstaining for a week does not do you any good, any revelations you might have is malnutrition manifesting itsself by causing slight delerium.

It's like going on a crash diet, it does you more harm than good.

If you really want to become more healthy/creative/new-age hippy, you need to make structural, permanent changes in your diet and lifestyle.

You'll be back to normal within less than a week with these detox things.

It's the same faulty thinking that the acid heads applied.

you know more about my life than i do !

wow, and it all happened on the internet.

THANKS, JESUS ! ! ! CAN I HAS BEER NOW?

Guest abusivegeorge

I guess he wished to abstain from trying to satisfy himself with anything other than working through things in his own head, without using any external desires to escape.

i can see the no smoking, no weed, no beer being good, but no sex?

whats up with that.

george said it best

I guess he wished to abstain from trying to satisfy himself with anything other than working through things in his own head, without using any external desires to escape.

the night before i decided to do this, i had a couple girls over and more 40's than i'd ever seen in my life.

probably sucked on more titty than i ever had in one night as well !111ONE

HOOOOOOO BOY AND I NEVER EVER EVEN CALLED EM' BACK

Archived