IGNORED

GOOGLE WAVE PREVIEW LAUNCH

kokoon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest futuregirlfriend

I have two invites I can give away. Haven't sent any yet but the others (they give you eight) I've mentally allocated to some friends who might be interested. It says the invite won't come through instantly but I guess it'll be a little bit quicker than going through the sign up process.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Last of those two just went but PM me your email and I'll send one later if none of my friends are interested.

Some people from earlier on in this thread, posts from Oct, may have accounts by now though.

It's slow, buggy and not that interesting atm. I got my account a couple of months ago and haven't seen much change. So development seems slow. I can't see this replacing mail or instant messaging anyway.

Guest Enter a new display name

I want some WATMMers in my contact list, since there is no way anybody from real life is aware of Google Wave's existence. PM me if you want to wave with me (I don't have any invites though).

Guest futuregirlfriend

Is this just googlechat?Who's going to watch an hour and half google video

google chat where you can watch Enter a new display name backspace "you idiot" from the end of each of his messages in real time.

maybe you had to be there, but we're talking about old casio watches then my friend asks about embedding images. i upload mine and enter a message as my friend uploads his, then ping! osama appears.

rKw40.png

yeah, you had to be there.

the whole thing is wonky as hell in firefox but seems alright in chrome. so far i can't really see the benefit of this over setting up a personal wiki if you want something to handle your research and dev for a project.

i have a few invites too. pm me with email to invite.

i'm [my username here] at googlewave.com

lets make a watmm wave on there, give access to all the watmmers!

mine is pselodux at googlewave.com

i still don't quite get it yet but it may be awesome someday. plus it's slow as fuck on my netbook so i don't go on there very often.

Archived