IGNORED

Considering Metallicadude's Post yesterday

sneaksta303

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joyrex why did you have to get so butthurt about it?

do you really think watmm had the patience to read that entire post, and even if they did, do you really think they'd be dumb enough to believe it?

EDIT: in before warn

LOL, I'm not butthurt about it - stupid shit like that doesn't belong here - all it does is fan the flames, and wasn't even remotely humourous.

yeah i donated $10 to keep watmm up and running and didn't get shit

maybe because it was in australian dollars and worked out to be about $4 us

Say what you just wrote aloud to yourself - "Yeah, I DONATED..." Your donation was appreciated, and if you were expecting something in return, you should have ran that past me before voluntarily choosing to donate.

I don't mean to criticize you Joyrex because I have alot of respect for you for creating and maintaining these forums but it seems like every time some sort of excitement finds its way onto these boards you seem to want to kill it off. The boards are SORT of declining in craziness and eccentricity in my opinion and its things like this that contribute to it.

Again, the decisions are all up to you but in future I feel that you should wait until something actually becomes a problem before you take drastic action like this.

Another good example is the sini banning. I agree with your grounds but you have to agree that he was a hilarious poster and the boards would probably have benefited more if you had just warned him, although I don't know his warn status or the back story so I'm kinda just talking out my ass.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

I don't mean to criticize you Joyrex because I have alot of respect for you for creating and maintaining these forums but it seems like every time some sort of excitement finds its way onto these boards you seem to want to kill it off. The boards are SORT of declining in craziness and eccentricity in my opinion and its things like this that contribute to it.

Again, the decisions are all up to you but in future I feel that you should wait until something actually becomes a problem before you take drastic action like this.

Another good example is the sini banning. I agree with your grounds but you have to agree that he was a hilarious poster and the boards would probably have benefited more if you had just warned him, although I don't know his warn status or the back story so I'm kinda just talking out my ass.

let (0, 1) = i

if i < 0

then i2 = -1 > 0

then -i < 0

therefore

i - i < 0

having a forum only for the cool dudes kinda killed the fun on the boards. now they do whatever the cool dudes do on their cool dudes only forum, where none of the plebs can enjoy their zany antics. and any drama gets quelled far too quickly and fun people get banned too easily. but i guess there is no FUN in WATMM.

:(

Joyrex why did you have to get so butthurt about it?

do you really think watmm had the patience to read that entire post, and even if they did, do you really think they'd be dumb enough to believe it?

EDIT: in before warn

LOL, I'm not butthurt about it - stupid shit like that doesn't belong here - all it does is fan the flames, and wasn't even remotely humourous.

yeah i donated $10 to keep watmm up and running and didn't get shit

maybe because it was in australian dollars and worked out to be about $4 us

Say what you just wrote aloud to yourself - "Yeah, I DONATED..." Your donation was appreciated, and if you were expecting something in return, you should have ran that past me before voluntarily choosing to donate.

haha i wasn't serious about the donation part.

Ah. I see. I get a bit incensed with people who throw things like that in my face. Sorry.

eye donated

but it wasn't mine

on an unrelated note, how is it a spoiler if the situation in question is the one that is currently playing out?

that would be like going to see a movie and right before some crazy plot twist the screen says "WARNING! THE FOLLOWING IS A SPOILER!!!"

Guest hahathhat

eye donated

but it wasn't mine

on an unrelated note, how is it a spoiler if the situation in question is the one that is currently playing out?

that would be like going to see a movie and right before some crazy plot twist the screen says "WARNING! THE FOLLOWING IS A SPOILER!!!"

dexedrine causes you to miss teh joke

eye donated

but it wasn't mine

dexedrine causes you to miss teh joke

I got the joke and it was lols but I just thought that the fact that we use spoiler tags like this is a movie message board is pretty funny because they are almost never used in the appropriate context to the name

Guest ezkerraldean

LOL @ "zilty"

watmm needs a standardised affectionate name that we can call it. the spelling variations (like "wattem") kinda do that already i suppose.

Archived