IGNORED

Lone - Ecstasy & Friends

BOCfan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i sooooo wish lone would put out lynncroft. that was one of the nicest tracks he ever had up on his myspace..tons of my mates flipped out on that tune too..

quite good

reminds me of those unknown/thriller 12"s or actress in places like paradise backyard jam. radical!

quite wonky in places as well esp go greenhills racer

sick sampling techniques throughout. pick this shit up....

new tracks on the myspace & blog update:

"Ecstasy & Friends is finally out. get it in your record store or buy online.. you know the drill.

In other news, we finally got internet sorted up in the paradise backyard so i'll be online a lot more from now on. A break did me good i think, i've been quite productive musically.. LOTS of new music ready for 2010. Gonna be putting out some vintage house / detroit style tracks next.. something for the club. Then i'ma think about the next album...

I'll be uploading a load of music to here in the next few days - some brand new things and some old stuff i've had requests for etc. Think 'afterburner' needs a re-uppp.

Love to all x x x

-mtthw "

Guest windows78

that Petrcane Beach track on his myspace page is fucking electrifying!

Totally agree. I prefer it to any individual track on Ecstasy & Friends.

that was made after Ecstasy & Friends.....be out next year maybe! love Ecstasy & Friends so much!! and his new stuff that I got a preview of the other week is just to good!!

I like Ecstasy & Friends a lot but I feel like I've already heard the whole album when he put up the preview sample on his myspace. Listened to that over and over for the past month, and to be honest a lot of the tracks don't really change or progress all that much... I know that's kinda Lone's style with the loops and all, but it would be nice if he shakes things up a little. Still enjoy the album though!

• 1 month later...

While I really enjoyed Lemurian this album is truly superb, I don't find it boring or repetitive at all. I love how Lone's sounds/samples/textures are evocative yet from an altogether different palette than BoC.

It's also a really chill album to get blazed to.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived