IGNORED

i think im an alcoholic.

pcock

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know where you're coming from messaien.

This is what I drank on my birthday last week [in order]:

2 PBR tall boys

One 5th of Jack Daniels

3 Bass beers

2 Newcastles

Woke up super tired but sans hangover. No vomiting, either. If you feel like you should quit for a while, then do it. If you keep it up a while, then you'll at least spend less on booze next time.

I decided to just jack booze in this weekend (before I actually went on a bit night out, not after). Been drinking way too fucking much for a long time and I can't see any benefits anymore, just more and more reasons why I shouldn't drink. Also, I still can stop dead if I want to. If I don't now then there may be a time not too far away that I'm not able to. Being sober won't keep me from stopping out and rinsing it all night.

Guest abusivegeorge

i decided last night to quit drinking for at least a while. let's see if i can pull it off

Do the one month thing we talked about, guarentee you'll feel better.

Unless course you want to kill everything in your life, in this case it'll just make it much worse.

Everything = everyone.

Guest margaret thatcher

i was drinking fuckloads while at uni, bottles of whiskey, crates of beer, fabulous living. and eating almost nothing. it was marvellous. almost killed me though, aparently you can't live off vodka, cigarettes and toast. the french seem to manage it.

now i'm back to clean living for some reason (job hunt, living with family) and it bores me.

oh how i miss the days where i could have beer for breakfast, drink and smoke like an irishman all day, and end up with some poor unsuspecting girl in my bed by morning.

Guest abusivegeorge

i was drinking fuckloads while at uni, bottles of whiskey, crates of beer, fabulous living. and eating almost nothing. it was marvellous. almost killed me though, aparently you can't live off vodka, cigarettes and toast. the french seem to manage it.

now i'm back to clean living for some reason (job hunt, living with family) and it bores me.

oh how i miss the days where i could have beer for breakfast, drink and smoke like an irishman all day, and end up with some poor unsuspecting girl in my bed by morning.

Wasn't it you that posted a blog about being 5 years sober?

Myabe that was somebody else, possibly Edgey actually. Can't quite remember, interesting anyhows.

If you keep it up a while, then you'll at least spend less on booze next time.

I hear that but my goodness $$$ should not be the motivation.

Truth.

there was is a banging party tonight, but im only going to drink strongbow. im definetely staying off anything stronger for a while. its like i can only actually fit 3-4 litres of strongbow in my stomach, which isnt too bad alcohol wise, where i can also fit 2 litres of strong spirit in there too. i dunno. i am at uni and everyone else is also drinking appauling amounts of alcohol. still, trying to quit for a month and lasting 2 days isnt probably a good sign. buttfuck it.

Guest ezkerraldean

fuck parties, fuck people. drink alone.

nah. drinking sucks when you're on your own. there's no one to laugh when you smash things

Guest abusivegeorge

fuck parties, fuck people. drink alone.

nah. drinking sucks when you're on your own. there's no one to laugh when you smash things

You type them on watmm, and watmm laughs with you.

Guest abusivegeorge

You gotta move out from your prants and pay for your own virgin media, man. You ain't gettin any younger.

What if you live with your parents but pay your own Virgin media?

just watched some beeb documentary. the adolescent brain handles alcohol completely differently - basically you don't seem as drunk but the parts of your brain that deal with memory/learning are getting caned. which is why i suspect i used to be able to go through 3 litres of scrumpy at age 13 without losing the ability to walk, as i would now do. it's scary. what the fuck are we doing to ourselves?

Guest abusivegeorge

just watched some beeb documentary. the adolescent brain handles alcohol completely differently - basically you don't seem as drunk but the parts of your brain that deal with memory/learning are getting caned. which is why i suspect i used to be able to go through 3 litres of scrumpy at age 13 without losing the ability to walk, as i would now do. it's scary. what the fuck are we doing to ourselves?

Anything is dangerous if you do it to excess.

Even wanking, apparently.

Makes you go blind.

Guest hahathhat

i've just poured half a bottle of vodka into a jar. jesus, alcohol smell just disgust me. It smells bad and chemical. i wish it smell like terebenthin, or white spririt, because those smell good.

edit ; for got to menton i 'm ussing alcohol in order to make cannabis oil/hasch.

my man, invite me over to your residence and provide me with an mpc1000 and ms2000. i will not disappoint

Archived