IGNORED

i think im an alcoholic.

pcock

ive just realised that since i got here two weeks ago, ive drunk on average a bottle of vodka every evening, and last night i drank a bottle of buckfast, a bottle of strongbow, a bottle of gin, and then played ring of fire with red wine, and i dont even have a hangover this morning. last post.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Franklin

ive just realised that since i got here two weeks ago, ive drunk on average a bottle of vodka every evening, and last night i drank a bottle of buckfast, a bottle of strongbow, a bottle of gin, and then played ring of fire with red wine, and i dont even have a hangover this morning. last post.

-doing drugs - drug dealing - getting caught - going to jail - drinking nonstop - still doing drugs - maybe dealing drugs

Options A: shitty shitty life especially when you get older with a likely early DEATH

B: get your shit together and get help and lead a normal productive life where you can continue playing piano like a pro. nobody likes a drunk who shits his pants twice a day anyway right?

i've just poured half a bottle of vodka into a jar. jesus, alcohol smell just disgust me. It smells bad and chemical. i wish it smell like terebenthin, or white spririt, because those smell good.

edit ; for got to menton i 'm ussing alcohol in order to make cannabis oil/hasch.

Guest ezkerraldean

what's ring of fire anyway?

drinking card game with varying rules

i'm a fairly heavy drinker, not in the amount i drink i suppose, but because in term time i'll often be pissed 5 out of 7 nights. but i didn't drink a drop all summer and felt no better/worse because of it so i reckon i'm not an alcoholic. nice.

-doing drugs - drug dealing - getting caught - going to jail - drinking nonstop - still doing drugs - maybe dealing drugs

Options A: shitty shitty life especially when you get older with a likely early DEATH

B: get your shit together and get help and lead a normal productive life where you can continue playing piano like a pro. nobody likes a drunk who shits his pants twice a day anyway right?

the fucker is a superb piano player, he's just living life - there's nothing wrong with going a bit west for a bit if it doesn't control you. no doubt it'll work out for him in the end. he'll just have better stories to tell.

i don't like to drink anymore. the hangovers simply are too horrible compared to the buzz the night before. the whole idea of drinking solvent to feel strange seems very strange to me. maybe i am getting old.

i'm enjoying a glass of red wine now..

i drink quite a bit when i go out, nothing too silly, i'm always funny drunk.

i don't drink every night, but i have a job. if i was at uni, i'd be getting pissed loads.

like anything, it's great in moderation.

*rape isn't good in moderation.

Last night I drank a bottle of vodka, had half a gram of really good coke, and ended up with a beautiful girl in my bed. Life is pretty amazing.

Tuesday good? My parents are coming down tomorrow to give me some early birthday money before they jet off to Greece for two weeks, so I should actually be able to afford to leave the house again! My number's still the same, think I've got yours unless you've changed it.

Maybe Brick Lane or somewhere central?

i think id be happier if there were actual bad side-effects, but thats what worries me, i feel fine the next morning, and have a decent productive day until 10 or 11 when i like to crack open a bottle of tesco value vodka.

and franklin, if you have the type of personality where you can have a great laugh in life entirely sober then props, but frankly i do things that i find fun, and im going to continue to do them without worrying about where its going to leave me later in life. i have a friend who is against all drugs and drinks extremely rarely, hes not very good with women, and his life just seems to be a steaming pile of shit. he doesnt like coming out because 'everyone is just too fucked up and i hate talking to anyone drunk', he whinges about not ever having a girlfriend, his facebook statuses are a solid stream of 'so borrrreeed why is life so shit'. all in the name of not being a fuckup later in life, but to be quite honest i can see him leading a seriously dull, unsatisfied life. i appreciate there are billions of people who can go through their youth without ingesting a single drug and have an absolutely fantastic time, but if you are a person who cant, then its better to have a laugh and damage your body a bit than sit in silence while everyone else goes out and has a great time.

also, now that i have fully quit weed for about 8-9 months, i know for a fact that it actually made me better at the piano, and that if i hadnt of been smoking it i wouldnt even be where i am right now, id be aiming to get some shitty job that doesnt piss me off too much so i can enter the wage slave system and spend my life waiting for the weekends.

yeah man, sounds good, wednesday is my day off too. might be nice to go hackney-ways as my brother just moved into some warehouse there and there are nice spots around, but central/bricklane is good too. lost my phone at glade, will pm my new number.

yeah man, sounds good, wednesday is my day off too. might be nice to go hackney-ways as my brother just moved into some warehouse there and there are nice spots around, but central/bricklane is good too. lost my phone at glade, will pm my new number.

All good. I live right on the Central and Jubilee lines, DLR and 25 bus to Holborn via the East End so I can get more or less anywhere really quickly... good transportation links are perhaps the sole benefit of living in the otherwise dubious area of Stratford!

i'm enjoying a glass of red wine now..

i drink quite a bit when i go out, nothing too silly, i'm always funny drunk.

i don't drink every night, but i have a job. if i was at uni, i'd be getting pissed loads.

like anything, it's great in moderation.

*rape isn't good in moderation.

*rapes a lot*

Guest Coalbucket PI

I probably have a bit of an 'alcohol problem' but it isn't really causing any trouble at the moment so I'm just going to have to hope it never will.

Archived