IGNORED

Sea sick Steve

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest margaret thatcher

that is very very cool.

been listening to loads of mississippi fred mcdowell lately, reminds me of a punkier version of that.

edit: naturally i didn't mean whatever the hell was in the post immediately above.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

blah fucking seasick steve

i dont like to be the one in the thread which goes 'blah fucking seasick steve' but blah fucking seasick steve. festival whore bitch man used to be all tiny and wicked, he'd set up somehwere in a campsite at a festival and just play on his own and pull in a big crowd but now hes just URGH ive decided to shut the fuck up.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

NO ive not had enough he plays with one/three whatever strings but come on its not like that sort of music needs anymore strings. he's doing nothing new, this musics not exactly original. manz be getting sucked in by this gimmick of removing all the strings you arent using on your guitar and pretending your haggard as fuck

Guest abusivegeorge

The amount of strings wasn't what attracted me actually, I like his one man sound. Right now I'd be sending you a picture of my naked ex gf over msn, but actually it'd be my cock, but you'd accept coz you'd believe me. But you're offline so fuck you.

@ Josh

Yeah, exactly marf.

Guest Coalbucket PI

He is good, but he does seem to ellicit a bit of an annoying response from people who think they've just discovered a new underground hero with a quirky backstory. I'm mostly interested in his beard.

Archived