IGNORED

The preacher from Polergeist 2

Dr Clitterhaus

Which Poltergeist has the mirror scene? My wife described it to me, and I've never seen any of them (well, not from start to finish when bits are edited out for commercial breaks when they play it on television and then my mommy tells us to change the channel).

poltergeist 1

poltergeist is or should be in my favourite 5 films i reckon.

i think if there exists in my mind an ideal woman - a subconsciously produced composite of female forms then it is largely derived from Jobeth Williams as the mum in Poltergeist.

28in30j.jpg

• 2 months later...

Oh man, i was checking out some shit on the internet about Preacher Kane and i found his My space

I thought he was dead (according to xxx, who said he died of stomach cancer) but he logged in a few months ago. He's friends with all the guys from the original Poltergeist movie so it looks like they've all patched up their differences.

It says he's 89, and you can tell evil still exists within him. Some of the comments say he's a cutey.

113344.jpgw612.png

A young Kane.

NigelTeethGinFocus_600x497.jpg

Guest ms-dos

poltergeist is or should be in my favourite 5 films i reckon.

i think if there exists in my mind an ideal woman - a subconsciously produced composite of female forms then it is largely derived from Jobeth Williams as the mum in Poltergeist.

Sometimes i think JoBeth Williams in poltergeist is my ideal woman

lol

Guest mafted

Sometimes i think JoBeth Williams in poltergeist is my ideal woman

she's also very sexy in Stir Crazy

is that the mom in the first one? if so, definitely agreed. extra points for her smoking a joint.

Archived