IGNORED

Buzz Caner

Guest Calx Sherbet

interesting would be one way to put it. took me a long time to appreciate it and then it clicked big time.

still, i think the best songs (psultan part 1 , davey's safety lamp, and mind war electro) are amazing while the bad tracks are horrible. imo, bioslate is one of tom's worst songs, period.

Guest Calx Sherbet

A few really cool tracks, but a lot of it is sort of obnoxious.

It just occurred to me I've never heard Burningn'n Tree...

jesus god, mate. i <33333333333 that stuff. central line is probably one of my favorite SP songs!

Guest GrandPopPoplock

My friend has been on my ass for the longest saying I should get it ( and I also recall him saying it's quite possibly Jenkins best work )

Interesting hmm.gif

Psultan part 1 (squarepusher remix)

absolutely. i thought the buzz caner version was good, but the "squarepusher remix" is unbelievable. won't be getting tired of that song anytime soon

The drums are mind blowing, not DSP'd to hell, just plain genius programming, there's so many layers but they all mix so well. :squarepusher_logo:

From buzz caner LP, I like Friend Track, Psultan and Mind War Electro the best, top tracks.

the bad tracks are horrible. imo, bioslate is one of tom's worst songs, period.

you are a mug and a cunt.

you too are a mug and cunt.

buzz caner is awesome work, ppl dont get it because they let stuff like dubstep and crap techno water down there tastes, BC was done when there wasnt millions of plebs tryng to replicate analord tracks, its highly original and highly fucking massive. every fan of IDM/ACID/TECHNO needs to have this in there collection.

the bad tracks are horrible. imo, bioslate is one of tom's worst songs, period.

you are a mug and a cunt.

you too are a mug and cunt.

buzz caner is awesome work, ppl dont get it because they let stuff like dubstep and crap techno water down there tastes, BC was done when there wasnt millions of plebs tryng to replicate analord tracks, its highly original and highly fucking massive. every fan of IDM/ACID/TECHNO needs to have this in there collection.

Nah, some of the tracks just aren't that good. Deal with it.

why don't you go out and 'get it' and then come back with more of an argument?

Opinions. People have them. Get used to it old man.

You forgot to type text.

you are a mug and a cunt

:lol: Pretty damn refreshing to see those two words together in the same sentence. Ive never seen them together like that. Juxtaposed together like that. Big shout out to my main verbs Mug and Cunt

You forgot to type text.

you are a mug and a cunt

:lol: Pretty damn refreshing to see those two words together in the same sentence. Ive never seen them together like that. Juxtaposed together like that. Big shout out to my main verbs Mug and Cunt

no i didn't, i did a subtle edit.

and thank you, i believe if a man or woman get offended being called a mug or cunt then they arnt my friend. if they marvel at the poetry i spew upon them in a vulgar manner then they are a friend for life. i can really trust someone who appreciates swearing in such a manner!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived