IGNORED

Weed brownies/butter advice

SR4

alright, so i cooked it tonight.

simmered the weed in th butter for about 30-40 min...now its cooling in the fridge....im assuming it was long enough, if not i spose it wouldnt hurt to take it back out and repeat the process?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEVER PLAY LEFT 4 DEAD ON WEED ( Especially weed brownies )

I did, not super high though. It was really difficult and crazy. And my friends had to force me to launch the game, I just wanted to kick back and listen to music, but it felt like I was being forced to sit through the menus/loading forever.

1. Cooking weed/hasch with milk based food (i'm thinking about yoghurts) will give you more effects than baking a cake. On the opposite, if you're on acid and feel it's gonna be too strong for you, just eat/drink yoghurt/milk. Actually that's what hoffman did when he experienced LSD for the fist time.

2.Cooking with cannabis is IMO a highly dangerous practice. I remember having cooked a cake that was initially designed to be eaten by 3 people (including myself). 7 people actually ate the cake. It was seemingly the strongest cannabis experience I ever had. One of my cousin(on another occasion) ended up getting really sick in his mind, and he had to go the asylum for a week. Don't do it.

honestly, i didnt cook it that long because i was paranoid it was burning off....and it seemed like the butter was evaporating very slowly.

i cooked it on the lowest setting on my stove, and even stopped it for a few minutes now and then when i saw those tiny little simmer bubbles.

the butter is already a slight tint of green though, so i feel like im on the right track...im gonna cook it again for a few more hours tomorrow.

simmer bubbles are OK, it shouldn't take more than an hour to get to a dark green, almost brown/mahogany color and the stems and non-chlorophyll undissolvable bits will start floating to the top. don't let any plant matter burn to the pan though, keep stirring.

• 1 month later...

Woah sneak hours and hours? what are you on about? The way I've always done it is fry on a very low temp in oil/butter for about 30-40 mins, basically until the weed is nicely browned. This has always worked for me

A speedier method to achieve the same results is to make firecrakers:

Ingredients:

Peanut butter, soda crackers, weed, tin foil

You wanna do this individually for each cracker so you can properly gauge the dosage

1. Grind up about a p5 per cracker and mix it with enough peanut butter to fit between two crackers, don't go overboard

2. Spread it between two soda crackers

3. Wrap in tin foil

4. Put in the oven for about 30 mins on 250-300

voila!

Gets you just as high, takes less than an hour and hardly any dishes, plus you don't have to make a ton if you only want a few

so, how did this end up working out SR4?

i gotta tell ya, it ended up being extremely fucking amateur, but it worked for what it was....onset takes like 2 hours, and then it feels like a really nice painkiller....i liked it...but hated eating it.

I don't think it would work very well because the whole point of vaporizing is that you vape most of the THC out of it.

So it might work but you would need a LOT of bud and it would very possibly not work at all if you properly vaporize your stuff

and @ sneak:

We made cookies one time that worked out to a p5 per cookie and I ate about 3 of them and was fucking wrecked all day... I can't imagine that if you budget your time/payout it would not at all be worth it to spend multiple hours. Much better to have to buy a few extra grams and only spend an hour doing it imo.

Or buy a few extra grams and it be even better. Try it. You'll like it. I know you're ADD, but TRUST ME, I'M AN OLD MAN, PATIENCE IS REWARDED MAAAAAAANNN.

well you do have over triple my post count so I suppose I am obligated to concede

We both know post count means shit (see george). Just take into consideration I've been fucking around for years more and have done it more so blah blah blah. Just try it.

Archived