IGNORED

DXM

oyster

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

Hathathat:

Anyone would think you're the only one to have taken this drug.

You raise your head anytime anyone mentions it. Whenever ts brought into conversation you storm in in and bore people to death.

christ, it's a forum. anyone that's bored can just move on. my posts are long because i like to write type type on the keyboard.

i want to know more about dr. clitterhaus -- who are you to question me, anyways?

Nitrous is by far the best drug on the planet though.

:facepalm:

yeah not a fan of the nitrous

Ok woah there guys, Now I will concede that my statement was a little bit ambitious, and I won't try to argue it but at least tell me why it is you guys don't like nitrous. It's like,

1. Inhale

2. Feel Great

3. done

And hat, on the topic of the Doc I think it's about time we made a thread about him. I'm on it!

i have three points regarding dxm on my mind today:

1) preparation matters for me. part of this is probably psychosomatic -- i look at those red gelcaps and my stomach cowers in memory of some rough times. usually i can just take a nip off the bong or such and that takes care of the nausea quick, but i still get bad diarrhea. the syrup isn't as bad for this, but i hate drinking it. but there's this nasal spray stuff, less liquid than a shot, pretty much zero diarrhea and nausea... i daresay the adjective "clean" comes to mind, and dxm is usually pretty filthy....

2) if i lie on a bed and close my eyes on dxm, weird shit happens. my body starts to feel like it's bending around. the only other thing that did this to me was salvia. what's the deal with this? i'm just curious what the fuck is going on, i find it quite intriguing

3) closed-eye visuals on dxm are amazingly controllable, moreso than any other drug i've tried (have not tried k or pcp). it's like an infinite delay once you get up there in dose -- stare at a bright light for a second, then close your eyes and put your hand over your eyes to block out excess light. keep watching the afterimage from the bright light -- it'll start to do weird things. it's a good sign if you start to see strobing. anyone have opinions on strobing, flanging?

1. I get the same thing. Whenever I ever SEE the gelcaps, I immediately feel like *ok mike, breathe a bit, it's gunna be ok* and my stomach twists itself in knots. I never get diarrhea, but I almost always puke about an hour in. I absolutely cannot drink syrup. I've made quite a few shots of agent lemon in my day, and while that's been the easiest way to ingest, I cannot be arsed to go through the hassle of the extraction process these days. Too lazy. Never tried the nasal spray in the past cuz of the $. Personally though, I wait till the nausea has passed before I smoke MJ, because by that time, the DXM is prepped and set in my system, and the weed kicks your ass before you blow out the 1st hit, like how salvia whoops ya before you blow out hit #1, except it's weed, and it's like wrapping a fuzzy blanket around your soul (lol).

2. Yeah, I feel it, but never really thought about it too much. I'm usually too caught up in my own wacked thought process & absorbing music like it was sent to me directly from a divine source. I 1st started DJ'ing to make mixes to compliment the DXM experience. I did that shit way too much 9-10 years ago. It's amazing how vividly I can still remember a lot of it. So many fucking good times, a few memorably bad ones too, but that's par for the course. I don't regret it at this point.

3. CEV's on DXM are VERY controllable on a 3rd plat. dose. I have, when in the right mindset, controlled it to the point where I could make ANYTHING happen, provided the room was dark enough. Like a locked bathroom with a towel under the door. That way, you can have the same visuals, but with open eyes, therefore changing your environment totally and 100% I have never experienced anything quite like it on any other substance, because I still had enough presence of mind to REALLY milk the experience for what it was worth. I like the longevity of DXM. The strobing and flanging is almost always the jumping off point for the amazing CEV's. What's REALLY cool, is if you DON'T do the light thing you mentioned (although that is cool too), so when you isolate yourself in the dark, the noise that you see is much fainter, forcing you to concentrate on it more, which in turn makes what you see WAY more detailed and insane. SHIT.

tl:dr

Guest hahathhat

2. Yeah, I feel it, but never really thought about it too much. I'm usually too caught up in my own wacked thought process & absorbing music like it was sent to me directly from a divine source. I 1st started DJ'ing to make mixes to compliment the DXM experience. I did that shit way too much 9-10 years ago. It's amazing how vividly I can still remember a lot of it. So many fucking good times, a few memorably bad ones too, but that's par for the course. I don't regret it at this point.

we make a big deal of sight and sound, smell sometimes too... but no one ever thinks about body awareness as a sense. if you close your eyes, you know where all your limbs are. it's the reason we don't fall to the floor in a heap when someone shuts off the lights. on dxm, weird shit goes down with body awareness.

i like very particular sorts of music on dxm... listening to the wrong thing can actually make me nauseous. chemical brothers, with that repetitive hammering, no good. turning dragon was bad in the same way.... but body riddle was fantastic.

3. CEV's on DXM are VERY controllable on a 3rd plat. dose. I have, when in the right mindset, controlled it to the point where I could make ANYTHING happen, provided the room was dark enough. Like a locked bathroom with a towel under the door. That way, you can have the same visuals, but with open eyes, therefore changing your environment totally and 100% I have never experienced anything quite like it on any other substance, because I still had enough presence of mind to REALLY milk the experience for what it was worth. I like the longevity of DXM. The strobing and flanging is almost always the jumping off point for the amazing CEV's. What's REALLY cool, is if you DON'T do the light thing you mentioned (although that is cool too), so when you isolate yourself in the dark, the noise that you see is much fainter, forcing you to concentrate on it more, which in turn makes what you see WAY more detailed and insane. SHIT.

that is a brilliant idea -- the bathroom/door thing. honestly, what bothers me most about messing with this is the fact that i keep opening my eyes, see some light or shit... but yeah, a totally dark room where i can just project all over it, i love it. thanks!

dxm is very much about virtual reality. those ketamine dolphin scientists must love the internet.

Scorn makes a great soundtrack for a DXM trip. Especially 'hednod sessions'

these songs will be associated with DXM for me indefinitely, especially this first one brings back memories of floating through dark purple & greyscale corridors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-vNl6pxhU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnXotZwZdYU

Drukqs was heard for the 1st time whilst being on dxm, and it's been my favorite over since.

i've always remembered that someone on alt.drugs.psychedelics mentioned listening to go plastic on like a sheet of needlepoint i've always wanted to do that

i've always remembered that someone on alt.drugs.psychedelics mentioned listening to go plastic on like a sheet of needlepoint i've always wanted to do that

It is. I remember specifically the night when I did that.

i tried listening to go plastic on mushrooms once, it was very unpleasurable for some reason. I always thought while listening to it sober that it would be the ultimate psychedelic album, in reality far from it (note: subjectivity) Did you post on ADP? what was your name? I was posting in there around 1999-2002 and i will always remember fondly the members Joel Crump, Boris, and of course the forum crazy person Jaguar. Bob Wallace was always the best one to post in the forum before his tragic death. Microsoft employee #9 bitches! teaching children how to take psychedelics on a huge Microsoft cashout!

tell me about the resulting gasms

i tried listening to go plastic on mushrooms once, it was very unpleasurable for some reason. I always thought while listening to it sober that it would be the ultimate psychedelic album, in reality far from it (note: subjectivity) Did you post on ADP? what was your name? I was posting in there around 1999-2002 and i will always remember fondly the members Joel Crump, Boris, and of course the forum crazy person Jaguar. Bob Wallace was always the best one to post in the forum before his tragic death. Microsoft employee #9 bitches! teaching children how to take psychedelics on a huge Microsoft cashout!

i did post on adp, can't remember my handle... i do remember those members, bob wallace was the man also i supported rfgdxm

tell me about the resulting gasms

umm, they were had? It was the summer of 2003. My friend, his lady and I were all tripping on some good shrooms, about 1/8th apiece, when one of our other buddies called, saying he got a sheet. He flew over, and I dropped i THINK 5 hits on top of the shrooms. We all sat around in a circle, just geeking and laughing, but after a bit, my buddy and his lady went to fuck, leaving me alone with the stereo and my cd's. I put on Go Plastic, laid on the couch, closed my eyes, and went to the speeding vortex tunnel land. I didn't leave there till the album was over. I never understood the word "rinse" in the musical sense until that day, as the breaks literally washed over me like a cleansing rain , except without the wetness. I could "see" the music (after a fashion) go past me in my closed eye vision, and then when it PASSED my vision, I could feel it hit my body. No detail was left unnoticed. Dammit I love electronic sounds.

what is your opinion on taking opiates in conjunction with psychedelics like LSD or mushrooms? or i should probably ask first have you done it? theoretically i always imagined it would help squelch the panicy sensations and unease that comes with tryptamines

looks hyper gay but if you are a DXM or ketamine user i highly recommend getting one of these -

MindFold%202009%20Lisitng.JPEG

im never going to stop advertising these things because well they are fucking awesome, and i never have had to create a dark room for myself since.

yeah thats the point, since its pitch black when your eyes are open you have absolutely no sense of depth so the 'area' you are looking into can be as large or as small as you imagine. I find that when doing these types of experience in a dark room, there is always a point where something fucks it up. either my night vision kicks in and i start seeing the edges of it or i will notice halfway through the trip i didnt cover everything up correctly (ie: surge protector light, lights on my router). the mind-fold allows me to enjoy myself without interruption.

edit: side story, once while on dramamine many years ago i thought it would be interesting to wear the Mind fold on it. As it proved useful with other drugs like LSD and pretty much any hallucinogen i tried. The Dramamine mind-fold experience was terrifying. First i hallucinated that my roomates were coming in the room and whispering annoying things in my ear and then running off as soon as i would take it off to look, then i had the sensation of people trying to pull the mind-fold off my face. I ended up not being able to handle it anymore when i hallucinated very clearly someone sticking a needle through the mind-fold almost hitting my eyeball and letting a pin hole of light in.

someday i hope i get to smoke a bowl filled with equal parts kif, crack, dmt, salvia, opium and meth

LOL

Fuck that man. Just toss some herb into that mix and then you can roll it all up in a massive blunt.

Guest typogra

someday i hope i get to smoke a bowl filled with equal parts kif, crack, dmt, salvia, opium and meth

Go to any local Pizza hut. On the table will be a shaker that contains 'herbs' . Steal some of this and smoke it i guarantee its just as potent as that fantasy cocktail you just listed.

Guest analogue wings

hey guyz lets brag about doing drugs

HEY MY LIFE IS SO SHIT I REGULARLY FEEL THE NEED TO ESCAPE FROM IT AND FURTHERMORE I LACK THE SELF CONTROL TO OVERCOME PHYSICAL AND PSHYCHOLOGICAL ADDICTIONS I MUST BE REALLY COOL WOO

except that watmm isnt full of I PLAYED WOW FOR 11 HOURS YESTERDAY threads

there is a fucking FIELD on this forum for your xbox360 and PS3 videogame handle, stop bitching.

are you're telling me you've never ingested a drug for recreation? or do you just have a problem with DXM

Archived