IGNORED

DXM

oyster

used to be well into dxm back in the day. it was pretty intense at first, but got really nasty later on. i remember being in a car being not very fun at all, as it seems to mess with something to do with motion or equilibrium.

i tried it again once later on and just felt bad, waves of chemical uncomfortableness. won't touch again. ugh.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ADDI AIT SAT ONE POINTA AMYEB 7 AMAYEB 10392 MOMG AHTEN ANDA THE AHLWAY SAND TIME LASTED FOREWEVER AND TEHRE WAS A FACE TAHT WAS CSO OMPRESSE DIT EAFELT LIKE A MILLION APOUNDS OFS APRESURE TEHE SOUND OF AN ACCORDAIN ASUCH A DIFERENT WAVE AACOMPLETEYL DIFFERENT SO FODDD THE ACCORDIAN THE COMPRESSION THE SLINKY THE FACE THE WOOD SPIRIT THE TREE THE ANIMLA THE CRAWLING THE PARALYZED DROLLING TEH 40 MINUTES OF NO MOVEMENT THE TREEAESS THE BEING IN THE WOODS UTTERLY ALONE THE SUN SO WARM SO WARM SO MOTHERLY THE SUN WAS SO MOTERHLY AND WARM OMG I'M HAPPY I'M REVISITING SUCH AN EXPERIENCE THE SUN WAS SO MOTHERLY AND WARM MY SKIN ACCEPTED ALL O F HER WARMTH ITS WAS BEAUTIFUL I LWAY ON THE MOSS THE WOODS WERE LIKE A CARPTEDED PLACE I DIDN'T LEAVE FOR A DAY AND A HALD AI JUST VEGETATED IT WAS THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING A VEGETABLE I WAS A TRREEE THE SUN WAS SO WARM I MET WITH THE NYPMH AND I WAS A VEGETABLE AND THE SUN WAS SO WARM

Drukqs was heard for the 1st time whilst being on dxm, and it's been my favorite over since.

I've only done it twice, but my best trip memory on DXM by far was listening to Drukqs. Penty Harmonium (Qkthr, whatever you call it) was absolutely incredible. I crafted a whole life story in the span of the song, that dealt with sailing, freedom, loneliness, and the transient nature of life, set on an endless sea. No time to write out the whole thing right now, but I should develop some of those ideas and write a metaphor-heavy novel or short story someday. Anyways, by far the most emotional and vivid moment of my experience with this drug.

yeah as someone who is kinda moderate about drugs I don't think i'd go well with dxm based off these stories, I think i'll just stick with low-mid doses of acid.

I've never taken acid. For someone who has used both, how (intensity/experience wise) does acid compare to a moderate 2nd plat dxm

Guest catacombus

The most incredible shit about dxm was when I was coming down from a 4th plateau dose, I was in a state where I could close my eyes and still see my entire room in blue and black color in front of me. I could turn my head and even walk around the room, and it's as if my mind was constructing my vision from the memory it had of my room and where everything was placed.

But even more interestingly, I was in a fight about an hour ago with this big 6'4" motherfucker, who is about 7 inches taller than me. He came after me because I supposedly didn't flush the toilet in the bathroom after I pissed and he was complaining that he could "smell my piss", which is a fucking lie because you can smell 50 other peoples piss in there. He came up to me and said something after the bar was already closed, then punched me in the face. I regained my composure and punched him in the face and got carried out of the bar by the bouncer. Then 2 minutes later I see him getting carried out of the bar, as soon as the bouncers let go of him he comes running after me, I evaded him for about a minute by getting behind a car. He was yelling shit like "I GOT BLOOD ON ME!!!". I was just sort of amazed that I landed this incredibly precise punch right under his eye, which fucked his shit up.

Anyway, I'm very proud of myself.

Drukqs was heard for the 1st time whilst being on dxm, and it's been my favorite over since.

I've only done it twice, but my best trip memory on DXM by far was listening to Drukqs. Penty Harmonium (Qkthr, whatever you call it) was absolutely incredible. I crafted a whole life story in the span of the song, that dealt with sailing, freedom, loneliness, and the transient nature of life, set on an endless sea. No time to write out the whole thing right now, but I should develop some of those ideas and write a metaphor-heavy novel or short story someday. Anyways, by far the most emotional and vivid moment of my experience with this drug.

yeah as someone who is kinda moderate about drugs I don't think i'd go well with dxm based off these stories, I think i'll just stick with low-mid doses of acid.

I've never taken acid. For someone who has used both, how (intensity/experience wise) does acid compare to a moderate 2nd plat dxm

acid is waaay more intense than dxm, which can sometimes feel like a really good state of drunkenness at low doses. lsd lasts longer and it's a lot more vivid (which makes it a bit scarier).

Guest hahathhat

the first time i heard chris clark musics i was on mushrooms and lsd. it made an impression :w00t::emotawesomepm9::w00t:

The most incredible shit about dxm was when I was coming down from a 4th plateau dose, I was in a state where I could close my eyes and still see my entire room in blue and black color in front of me. I could turn my head and even walk around the room, and it's as if my mind was constructing my vision from the memory it had of my room and where everything was placed.

i'm delighted to hear that can actually work. i've felt this before, but it's always been weak little glimpses. i wasn't sure if it could actually go full-on like that. random: have you ever felt like you're being pressed upwards into a two-dimensional plane?

black and blue, colors on dxm, yes... the dxm CEVs do seem to pick a color and stick with it for a good while, if not the whole trip. most common for me is sorta bronze/brown/beige palette. second is probably grey.... but i've also gotten red and green and other colors. i should be specific -- this is just CEVs. if i start daydreaming or whatnot, that's still in full color.

But even more interestingly, I was in a fight about an hour ago with this big 6'4" motherfucker, who is about 7 inches taller than me. He came after me because I supposedly didn't flush the toilet in the bathroom after I pissed and he was complaining that he could "smell my piss", which is a fucking lie because you can smell 50 other peoples piss in there. He came up to me and said something after the bar was already closed, then punched me in the face. I regained my composure and punched him in the face and got carried out of the bar by the bouncer. Then 2 minutes later I see him getting carried out of the bar, as soon as the bouncers let go of him he comes running after me, I evaded him for about a minute by getting behind a car. He was yelling shit like "I GOT BLOOD ON ME!!!". I was just sort of amazed that I landed this incredibly precise punch right under his eye, which fucked his shit up.

Anyway, I'm very proud of myself.

you should have made a new thread for this -- seriously. it has the sauce

MY GOD IF YOU COULD KNOW HOW MOTHERLY THIS NYPMH WAS, SO WARM, SO SUPPORTIVE OF MY SOLAR BASKING. WHEN IT APPEARED IT BROUGHT WITH IT AN AURA OF TOTAL AMBIGUITY AND POSSIBLY MEANINGLESSNESS. IT JUST FOUND ITS WAY IN AND SAT THERE, BEING MANIPULATED BY A KIND OF COSMIC COMPRESSION. I MEAN UTTER COMPRESSION, NOT EVEN A KIND YOU CAN MEASURE IN A 3-DIMENSIONAL SENSE. IT JUST PUSHED DOWN, I DID NOT LEAVE THE SPOT I SAT DOWN AT FOR HOURS. THE MOSS WAS COMPLETELY PRESSED IN WHERE I HAD BEEN LYING ABOUT. THE COMPRESSION WAS LIKE A ROOM THAT WAS AN ACCORDION, WITH RED VELVET AND GREEN SILK LINGING THE COMPLEX MANIFOLD-LIKE WAY OF SHIFTING IN ON ITS SELF. THE NYMPH MADE ITS WAY INTO THE COMPRESSION CHAMBER WITH MUCH EASE AND COMMUNICATED SOMETHING VERY BIZARRE THAT TODAY I CAN NOT VERY WELL EXPRESS IN WORDS BUT POSSIBLY SPASMODIC BODY GESTICULATIONS AND GLOSSOLALIC UTTERANCES AND MAYBE CULINARY ART.

MY GOD IF YOU COULD KNOW HOW MOTHERLY THIS NYPMH WAS, SO WARM, SO SUPPORTIVE OF MY SOLAR BASKING. WHEN IT APPEARED IT BROUGHT WITH IT AN AURA OF TOTAL AMBIGUITY AND POSSIBLY MEANINGLESSNESS. IT JUST FOUND ITS WAY IN AND SAT THERE, BEING MANIPULATED BY A KIND OF COSMIC COMPRESSION. I MEAN UTTER COMPRESSION, NOT EVEN A KIND YOU CAN MEASURE IN A 3-DIMENSIONAL SENSE. IT JUST PUSHED DOWN, I DID NOT LEAVE THE SPOT I SAT DOWN AT FOR HOURS. THE MOSS WAS COMPLETELY PRESSED IN WHERE I HAD BEEN LYING ABOUT. THE COMPRESSION WAS LIKE A ROOM THAT WAS AN ACCORDION, WITH RED VELVET AND GREEN SILK LINGING THE COMPLEX MANIFOLD-LIKE WAY OF SHIFTING IN ON ITS SELF. THE NYMPH MADE ITS WAY INTO THE COMPRESSION CHAMBER WITH MUCH EASE AND COMMUNICATED SOMETHING VERY BIZARRE THAT TODAY I CAN NOT VERY WELL EXPRESS IN WORDS BUT POSSIBLY SPASMODIC BODY GESTICULATIONS AND GLOSSOLALIC UTTERANCES AND MAYBE CULINARY ART.

WOAH MAN LOOK AT MY HANDS.. THEY'RE HUGE!

OH SHIT DUDE THERE ARE ANGELS ON THE CEILING. LOOK AT THE CEILING DUDE WOAH LOOK WOW THIS SHIT IS INTENSE

Guest catacombus

i'm delighted to hear that can actually work. i've felt this before, but it's always been weak little glimpses. i wasn't sure if it could actually go full-on like that. random: have you ever felt like you're being pressed upwards into a two-dimensional plane?

black and blue, colors on dxm, yes... the dxm CEVs do seem to pick a color and stick with it for a good while, if not the whole trip. most common for me is sorta bronze/brown/beige palette. second is probably grey.... but i've also gotten red and green and other colors. i should be specific -- this is just CEVs. if i start daydreaming or whatnot, that's still in full color.

I gotta say the last time I did DXM was probably 7 years ago. But yeah, I remember being pressed, only sideways, like a very strong magnet was pulling me in some direction. I thought I had to strain to hold myself in place or I would just start to move there. I used to see a kaleidoscope of colors, but that time when I saw with my eyes closed it was just pitch black with blue outlines of the furniture and everything else.

hey guyz lets brag about doing drugs

HEY MY LIFE IS SO SHIT I REGULARLY FEEL THE NEED TO ESCAPE FROM IT AND FURTHERMORE I LACK THE SELF CONTROL TO OVERCOME PHYSICAL AND PSHYCHOLOGICAL ADDICTIONS I MUST BE REALLY COOL WOO

it's not all about escapism particularly with psychedelics or even dissociatives it can truly be about expanding your mind

HEY MY LIFE IS SO SHIT I REGULARLY FEEL THE NEED TO ESCAPE FROM IT AND FURTHERMORE I LACK THE SELF CONTROL TO OVERCOME PHYSICAL AND PSHYCHOLOGICAL ADDICTIONS I MUST BE REALLY COOL WOO

it's not all about escapism particularly with psychedelics or even dissociatives it can truly be about expanding your mind

Exactly, when I think of escapism and drugs, only Opiates come to mind.

Exactly, when I think of escapism and drugs, only Opiates come to mind.

maybe crackrock? what does a crack high really do for you in the long run

analogue wings, do you have a problem with alcohol usage? I've never seen you go into a beer or drinking thread and shit on everybody in it.

I would really love for you to explain yourself. but i doubt you probably will because your post seemed very emotionally reactive

Nitrous is by far the best drug on the planet though. Short high (but re-dose is always an option) so you don't need to commit to a long time for it. It's fairly cheap, and non-addictive. The medical side effects are nearly negligible and if you take vitamin B12 supplements on days when you take alot you have pretty much negated all the possible damage that your body could suffer.

That's what they give you at the dentist right? I would never want to do a drug like this recreationally. I just went to the dentist today and they gave me a strong kick of the stuff. It was basically opiate status, you just get waves of feel-good and it makes you want to sit there, not give a care in the world.

That is exactly the opposite of what I want out of a drug experience, something like this just makes you sedated and doesn't do anything for your life as soon as you get out of this comatose high.

analogue wings, do you have a problem with alcohol usage? I've never seen you go into a beer or drinking thread and shit on everybody in it.

I would really love for you to explain yourself. but i doubt you probably will because your post seemed very emotionally reactive

the entire attitude makes no sense anyway, different people like different things end of. its pathetic.

Nitrous is by far the best drug on the planet though. Short high (but re-dose is always an option) so you don't need to commit to a long time for it. It's fairly cheap, and non-addictive. The medical side effects are nearly negligible and if you take vitamin B12 supplements on days when you take alot you have pretty much negated all the possible damage that your body could suffer.

That's what they give you at the dentist right? I would never want to do a drug like this recreationally. I just went to the dentist today and they gave me a strong kick of the stuff. It was basically opiate status, you just get waves of feel-good and it makes you want to sit there, not give a care in the world.

That is exactly the opposite of what I want out of a drug experience, something like this just makes you sedated and doesn't do anything for your life as soon as you get out of this comatose high.

The best part is that it goes away in a snap and doesn't leave you with any cravings so to speak. If you're sitting on a huge crate of it you'll probably wanna go again though just for the hell of it.

Guest hahathhat

i've heard nitrous while on dxm is nice....

never tried nitrous myself. the only time they had to put me under, the dentists gave me IV of fentanyl and valium (least that's what the lady setting it up told me when i asked). it felt fantastic, but that was about it -- not terribly interesting. afterwards, i made a follow-up appointment and completely forgot i'd done so.

this was an interesting read

possibly fake but still interesting

lol

what an asshole. "i'm really good at taking drugs. just ask all the other junkies at my high school".

In my room, I locked my door, turned on my favorite fan and a lamp

this makes me think he has a collection of fans

fans are effin awesome on dxm! That was mostly what i did this summer, during the hour or so after the "peak" (there isn't really a peak like other droogs). Anyway, letting the cool air breeze over me, layin on a comfy bed with some chilled out tunes playing...mmmmmmmmmmm It felt so heavenly! DXM can definitely perk your senses up.

i've heard nitrous while on dxm is nice....

Nitrous on Psychedelics is an amazing thing. Not DXM but like LSD, Mushrooms or E. It is fucking FANTASTIC on E. It's like a temporary catapult into space on any of the above drugs. The perfect compliment to any trip, and its awesome because you can get up to a level 4-5 trip from a 1-2, of course it's just a loose system but you get the point.

Archived