IGNORED

my friend sent me a text that he's going to commit suicide

Alzado

Guest Calx Sherbet

i turned to you in my darkest hour Alzado, and this is how you repay me

ps. i think ur awsum 2 :wub:

and nothing of value was lost!

i have a friend who tried to off himself a few years ago. he now is happily married with a baby on the way. turns out the girl he was dating was the only one there for him when he slit his wrists. when he left the hospital, he realized she was the one he wanted to with for the rest of his life and asked her to marry him... the feelings he fealt for her changed his life... he even is no longer on meds! i feel bad cuz i was one of the ones that didn't give a shit that he tried to commit suicide. but i'm happy he turned out ok!

i had a friend who hanged himself with a bass guitar string from his loft entrance on millenium eve while his housemates partied in the living room.

now he doesn't really know whats happening and cant form new memories and has to write everyhting he does down in tiny tiny handwriting in diaries.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

i had a friend who hanged himself with a bass guitar string from his loft entrance on millenium eve while his housemates partied in the living room.

now he doesn't really know whats happening and cant form new memories and has to write everyhting he does down in tiny tiny handwriting in diaries.

wait, is that the guy that beck wrote the song about?

Guest Calx Sherbet

i have a friend who tried to off himself a few years ago. he now is happily married with a baby on the way. turns out the girl he was dating was the only one there for him when he slit his wrists. when he left the hospital, he realized she was the one he wanted to with for the rest of his life and asked her to marry him... the feelings he fealt for her changed his life... he even is no longer on meds! i feel bad cuz i was one of the ones that didn't give a shit that he tried to commit suicide. but i'm happy he turned out ok!

nice :smile:

i'd be pretty happy (and relieved) too. good to know everything turned out okay!

when i was in bootcamp many years ago, there was this dude with the last name of baines that was a pretty hard ass at the beginning of boot camp. half way through boot camp he started to lose it a little then one day there was screaming in the hallway and a bunch of us ran to see was was going on. baines was trying to hang himself with his belt from the stair banister. the watchman stopped him of course. a few days later he rejoined our company... he was then dubbed "banister baines!"

Guest viscosity

when i was in bootcamp many years ago, there was this dude with the last name of baines that was a pretty hard ass at the beginning of boot camp. half way through boot camp he started to lose it a little then one day there was screaming in the hallway and a bunch of us ran to see was was going on. baines was trying to hang himself with his belt from the stair banister. the watchman stopped him of course. a few days later he rejoined our company... he was then dubbed "banister baines!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlrX3bwQ2rk

Guest Adjective

i knew this kid who jumped off a bridge somewhere in south Wales. He died though

My uncle jumped off an overpass and landed on the road below. He lived though

Pick your overpasses wisely

Archived