IGNORED

To all of WATMM

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

As a recovered alcoholic I must enhance my spiritual life to stay sober, it is a matter of life and death for me, this means I do my utmost to straighten out my past and part of my past has been you. I have been selfish, self seeking and dishonest towards you and I regret this. In future I will not do this and I will be helpful wherever I can.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

there are certain things like which don't make it clear at all

I have been dishonest in my motives by joining watmm in that I have not used or contributed to this site with regards to electronic music. I have been selfish by using WATMM as a friendship base and not contributing to the music side at all. I have been self seeking by trying to get approval from everybody here and wanting people to like me. I have not been any real use to anyone.

I have been dishonest in my motives by joining watmm in that I have not used or contributed to this site with regards to electronic music. I have been selfish by using WATMM as a friendship base and not contributing to the music side at all. I have been self seeking by trying to get approval from everybody here and wanting people to like me. I have not been any real use to anyone.

wtf

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

tragedy

Guest abusivegeorge

George, I'm probably quite late in giving you this advice, but: Don't be weed.

I'm not, this is actually part of my recovery programme, it states I have to do this in any areas I feel I have caused animosity. I'm merely doing what it takes, read into that what you will. This is my last post in this thread.

I'm sure there are billions of people who have acted selfish, self seeking or dishonest at some point. Why do they only force you apologize and make up for it if you're an alcoholic? Why are they, of all people, expected to act like absolutely perfect human beings?

Guest ezkerraldean

when are fucking serbs, croats, bosnians, montenegrins and all that shit gonna realise that they're all the fucking same?! they all speak the same fucking language. why the fuck are they all so fucking stuck up their own arses and obscenely patriotic over some backward shit hole full of nothing but rusting tractors and and crumbling tower blocks? YEAH SERBIA'S FUCKING AMAZING LOOK AT ITS GLORIOUS HISTORY fuck off you prick. get over yourselves, twats, you're all as bad as eachother. baltic states don't have this trouble.

fucking balkans

[/completely off-topic rant]

Guest abusivegeorge

Well if you really are up to Step 9, then congrats and good luck with the rest.

Thankyou :).

Thankyou too verticalhold lol.

when are fucking serbs, croats, bosnians, montenegrins and all that shit gonna realise that they're all the fucking same?! they all speak the same fucking language. why the fuck are they all so fucking stuck up their own arses and obscenely patriotic over some backward shit hole full of nothing but rusting tractors and and crumbling tower blocks? YEAH SERBIA'S FUCKING AMAZING LOOK AT ITS GLORIOUS HISTORY fuck off you prick. get over yourselves, twats, you're all as bad as eachother. baltic states don't have this trouble.

fucking balkans

[/completely off-topic rant]

i think everyone but the politicians realize that.

not to derail george's thread.

george :wub:

Archived