IGNORED

Waaaah

Q27

What shite. The 360 version is not good enough.

oh, i thought the general consensus was that consoles are better than PCs?

if you need me, i'll be playing TF2 at full settings all across the board at 60fps

Lol Consoles better then PC's? Yeah I suppose that is true if you compare a 360 to a Pentium 4 with 128MB SDRAM with an onboard GPU running at 100mhz core clock with shared memory.

Otherwise no, not true.

Guest abusivegeorge

Lol at people comparing consoles to a Pentium 4 with 128MB SDRAM with an onboard GPU running at 100mhz core clock with shared memory.

Guest abusivegeorge

FUCKING LOL at people comparing consoles to a Pentium 4 with 128MB SDRAM with an onboard GPU running at 100mhz core clock with shared memory.

fixt.

youre slippin george

No I just didn't find it belly laughing funny. Just mildly amusing. Get it right.

Guest abusivegeorge

since when did you not FUCKING LOL at things that are just midly amusing

Since forever, I've FUCKING LOL'ed, when I've genuinely laughed out loud loud, so that everyone could hear. A mild chuckle produces an "lol" from me.

What shite. The 360 version is not good enough.

what specs? There are ways to dumb TF2 down, like running it in dx8 mode, to make it playable on just about anything.

wtf even on a 200$ netbook you can run TF2

that's a bit of a stretch... though not sure if you are being facetious or not... my Core Duo 1.8 with 7900GT graphic card on my old laptop had issues playing tf2 on high settings with playable fps (above 60) and the atom processor found in those netbooks is nothing compared to even the first generation Core Duo's... let alone an atom with an integrated intel graphic card.

just get it for a console. I got tf2 for pc and my lappy can handle it, but you will NEVER find a game with less that like 24 ppl in it and in that case unless you have some sort of wacky super computer it will lag right the fuck out. I feel like I totally wasted $10 on it because I will never play it again on PC (unless someone gets me a gaming gorilla of a pc)

just get it for a console. I got tf2 for pc and my lappy can handle it, but you will NEVER find a game with less that like 24 ppl in it and in that case unless you have some sort of wacky super computer it will lag right the fuck out. I feel like I totally wasted $10 on it because I will never play it again on PC (unless someone gets me a gaming gorilla of a pc)

that's complete bullshit

that's complete bullshit

agreed... i play every night, never get lag, and always find a game. Do you get network lag or video lag?

I have the game on 360. It doesn't have any updates. It isn't full enough.

My brother got TF2 on Steam when it was like $2.50 for about 2 hours. I tried it, but it is too slow.

And I am just whining anyhow. I'll probably not get a better PC someday.

...someday... :closedeyes:

wtf even on a 200$ netbook you can run TF2

that's a bit of a stretch... though not sure if you are being facetious or not... my Core Duo 1.8 with 7900GT graphic card on my old laptop had issues playing tf2 on high settings with playable fps (above 60) and the atom processor found in those netbooks is nothing compared to even the first generation Core Duo's... let alone an atom with an integrated intel graphic card.

for a laugh i installed Steam on my EeePC 1000HE the other day (1.66GHz Atom, 2GB RAM) and it couldn't even handle Team Fortress Classic, let alone anything more

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

that's complete bullshit

agreed... i play every night, never get lag, and always find a game. Do you get network lag or video lag?

thehauntingsoul is obviously a fugin fool and doesnt deserve a decent PC multiplayer experience

no man I can play lots of online games with no problems, like CSS and L4D but when it comes to the orange box I get lagged out like fuck. It could just be my network connection but it doesn't make sense that other games work fine. It definitely has something to do with video lag as well, and like I said my comp is not that bad and should be able to handle it.

I have 2.5 ghz dual core

3 gigs of ram

geforce 8600

You would think that should be fine but even with the settings cranked all the fucking way down It always lags for me right when I need it to not lag the most (like when someone is really close by)

monitor you ping, if it's less than 80 then it shouldn't be you network... monitor your fps by opening console and typing 'cl_showfps 1' which will display your average FPS in the top right corner... if this ever drops below 30 then it's video lag (could either be your graphic card or CPU). Have you enabled multicore support in tf2 under the video settings menu? What resolution are you running? Do you have the most current drivers for your graphic card?

far too many questions all simultaneously.

Yeah I'm running multicore on TF2, and I'm pretty sure my graphics drivers are up to date but I could try updating them.

I'm pretty sure It's my network cus my ping usually sits at around 120-150 which I'm thinking might be because I'm in Canada and most servers are US. Either that or my hi-speed DSL modem isn't so high speed after all

Archived