IGNORED

Could you go out on your own?

Guest Conor74

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

going out alone usually ends up being much more interesting even if just for the introspective way in which you view scenario's differently

standards in the opposite sex going down a few notches? :emotawesomepm9:

going out alone rocks.

hahha nah I meant for me thinking back on the times when Ive gone out to shows by lonesome the entire experience feels well... personal... slightly intense in the moment... IDMish in a wAy haha... thinkin back I realize how much more it felt like an adventure when I was mobbing out downtown without any friends, I suppose it does open up more options when you dont have to settle for whatever other people need/want to do

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

catsonearth, braintree, awepittance, wisp

and although he was there, thankfully not troon.

actually seems like half the crowd was watmmers but i only met those ones.

you dudes are all in the bay area? I'm gonna guess by "the irish pub" bit, you live in the sunset.

If I go out alone, it's usually at a show. I think I saw Pigface by my lonesome. I've gone to the bar by myself, but that was mainly to play pool. Played a couple games, had one beer, and peaced.

you dudes are all in the bay area? I'm gonna guess by "the irish pub" bit, you live in the sunset.

I do. Right by the ocean.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

wisp was on tour, no idea where he's from. but the rest yes.

i'm in the richmond.

Had to go to Orbital alone Saturday night, the wife had no intention of heading up from Kerry to Dublin for a gig. A friend who likes Orbital was on a date. And of course the other Kerrymen who were in Dublin but not into Orbital all went to this kip of a place where they play Irish music and nurses go to get groped.

i'm guessing copperface jacks?

Guest Conor74

Had to go to Orbital alone Saturday night, the wife had no intention of heading up from Kerry to Dublin for a gig. A friend who likes Orbital was on a date. And of course the other Kerrymen who were in Dublin but not into Orbital all went to this kip of a place where they play Irish music and nurses go to get groped.

i'm guessing copperface jacks?

Of course. I was happy out listening to Lush and Chime, and they were squeezing chubby girls and jumping around to Bale Em Bale Em Hay Hay.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

i don't understand how this is an issue for some people, i do this all the time.

in fact i'm going to see tycho tonight on my own

agreed but PLEEEZ scream out the names of random boards of canada songs during the quiet parts of his set lol

i don't mean to go out alone most of the time, but i'm also one of the only people i know who gives a shit about showing up some place on time, so i've gotten better at making new friends in the meantime. it's either that or i go to see someone i know play a show, so while i'm not really alone i'm not hanging out with anyone either, so i end up getting to know people i didn't know very well or didn't know at all.

on halloween i showed up at the bar a good hour before the rest of my group. i met a really cool girl and ended up spending all of my time with her even after my friends got there. we met up again last week and i have another date with her tonight.

i don't understand how this is an issue for some people, i do this all the time.

in fact i'm going to see tycho tonight on my own

agreed but PLEEEZ scream out the names of random boards of canada songs during the quiet parts of his set lol

lol, i'll be wearing my boc t-shirt :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived