IGNORED

my fiance left me

Guest petr

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes a lot of it is just internal strength on my part. everything is a fraction of the whole picture: the right medication, diet, exercise, sleep. it is a lot of fucking work. most people with bipolar dont even monitor all the things they need to. i already have become very educated about it and know what i need to do to lead a normal life.

right now however, i am still very weak and i am not going to put too much pressure on myself to be perfect at this point.

but thank you guys that is "empowering" advice.

well yeah, it was quite apparent that you are strong and able of coping with it, just having a low point. forgive me if my 'empowering' advice was trite though, i've lived a candy floss life made of rainbows and mental stability.

it's hard to get in the mood after your fiance tells you that he doesn't love you and leaves only a week ago

yes a lot of it is just internal strength on my part. everything is a fraction of the whole picture: the right medication, diet, exercise, sleep. it is a lot of fucking work. most people with bipolar dont even monitor all the things they need to. i already have become very educated about it and know what i need to do to lead a normal life.

right now however, i am still very weak and i am not going to put too much pressure on myself to be perfect at this point.

well yeah, it was quite apparent that you are strong and able of coping with it, just having a low point. forgive me if my 'empowering' advice was trite though, i've lived a candy floss life made of rainbows and mental stability.

i didn't think it was trite i thought it was considerate, it is the kind of thing i need to hear. that there is no easy fix and that it is up to me.

yeah sorry, was only joking. 28 wanks is a bit of a tall order. you'd have to be seriously fucking horny to have 28 wanks in a row. i reckon at best i could maybe do 4.

Guest Drahken

Stay strong petr! I have a friend who is bipolar and it sent him down a pretty unforgiving path till his closest friends and family were able to get him back on track. He's doing great now and said the best advice he has for others in a similar situation is to take life one day at a time till your feeling as normal as you can feel again. He found the hardest part for him was not dwelling on long term aspirations and just focusing on what he needed to do one day at at time. Love your webpage btw, and I love the cheeky video of you playing with the webcam fx hah! Cheers and all the best.

Very sorry to hear about your problems, Petr.

Wishing you peace and happiness.

edit: simply had to post this, apologies for any triteness

WATMM is the guy in the pink suit, and you are the lady with curlers in her hair. BCM is the guy next to the fridge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

not a good idea to post shit like this on watmm.

jus' sayin'

this is 100% true

i don't trust anyone on watmm, which is why i try to remain as anonymous as possible

breathe dood.

Also probably the single most relieving thing you can do is talk to people about your problems. It can sometimes be very hard to find someone who understands what you're going through, otherwise sometimes people just get frustrated when you try to explain mental issues to them if they have never had experience with that sort of thing.

If you don't have a counsellor or something like that I would highly recommend it. I was doing over the phone consultations for a while which really helped. Really you just need someone to let everything off of your chest onto and if you have a serious mental issue it can be quite an ordeal for a friend/relative, plus there's that nagging thought that you could just be making them more depressed. If it's some government paid person or even if you have to pay for their services, thats probably the best.

In terms of healing mental disorders, Absolutely nothing can compare to the psychological advice of a professional

edit: In retrospect though I am assuming you probably already talk to a psychiatrist if you've got prescriptions and stuff

Also probably the single most relieving thing you can do is talk to people about your problems. It can sometimes be very hard to find someone who understands what you're going through, otherwise sometimes people just get frustrated when you try to explain mental issues to them if they have never had experience with that sort of thing.

If you don't have a counsellor or something like that I would highly recommend it. I was doing over the phone consultations for a while which really helped. Really you just need someone to let everything off of your chest onto and if you have a serious mental issue it can be quite an ordeal for a friend/relative, plus there's that nagging thought that you could just be making them more depressed. If it's some government paid person or even if you have to pay for their services, thats probably the best.

In terms of healing mental disorders, Absolutely nothing can compare to the psychological advice of a professional

edit: In retrospect though I am assuming you probably already talk to a psychiatrist if you've got prescriptions and stuff

i have a therapist and a whole team of support to talk to. i jsut had a psychiatrist appt tonight, an hour after my dog died.

holy shit you dog died tonight?

That's really unfortunate, terribly sorry to hear that....... certainly not what you needed at this point but you do seem like your handling your stuff fairly well from your posts.... Still really sorry to hear that, you need lots of hugs i think

i have already done a lot of work for two months already i stopped drinking, smoking, any drugs, eating sugar, gluten, any "simple carbs", dairy and i monitor my sleep i go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time everyday. i need to exercise more but like i said i just got out of the hospital and i am still a bit exhausted. also my medications make me pretty tired. i plan to start doing yoga, jogging, maybe even kickboxing - it might feel good to beat the shit out of something. also maybe i will start playing soccer again for a womens league.

Perfect.

Good luck with everything!

Petal...

I am so sorry to hear about all the horrible things you are experiencing in your life at the moment. Love can be a real spud kicker!

It may not be of much comfort coming from a faceless internet entity, but for what it's worth...

I (and I'm certain a lot of others) find you to be an intelligent, interesting and extremely gifted individual.

Please do not deprive us of your unique talent by attempting something silly like suicide again... mmmkay!!!

x

read this

The%20Power%20of%20Now.jpg

the problem is that you identify with your ego. just read the book. it can change your life, like it did for thousands of people. it's no hippie bullshit

+ the person who wrote is this magical koala:

eckhart.jpg

here with the dalai lama

eckart-et-dalai.jpg

with a cat

eckhart_tolle_2.jpg

Petal...

I am so sorry to hear about all the horrible things you are experiencing in your life at the moment. Love can be a real spud kicker!

It may not be of much comfort coming from a faceless internet entity, but for what it's worth...

I (and I'm certain a lot of others) find you to be an intelligent, interesting and extremely gifted individual.

Please do not deprive us of your unique talent by attempting something silly like suicide again... mmmkay!!!

x

thank you plum <3

i have already done a lot of work for two months already i stopped drinking, smoking, any drugs, eating sugar, gluten, any "simple carbs", dairy and i monitor my sleep i go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time everyday. i need to exercise more but like i said i just got out of the hospital and i am still a bit exhausted. also my medications make me pretty tired. i plan to start doing yoga, jogging, maybe even kickboxing - it might feel good to beat the shit out of something. also maybe i will start playing soccer again for a womens league.

Perfect.

when you move to LA..hit me up

Guest beatfanatic

Perfect.

when you move to LA..hit me up

weed would be the last person you want to "hit up" with right now.

Guest abusivegeorge

read this

The%20Power%20of%20Now.jpg

the problem is that you identify with your ego. just read the book. it can change your life, like it did for thousands of people. it's no hippie bullshit

This is truth, the first book I read along with the big book when I came into recovery from alcoholism. All about living in the moment. Fantastic.

Archived