IGNORED

true blood

kaini

i didn't watch season 3 as i said so i suppose sam's thing might become a bigger deal, but i always found him supremely annoying.

• 2 months later...

Goddamn it watmm, you got my girlfriend and I watching this and the first season was entertaining but man the second season is trash, I've lost interest but the gf hasn't and now she's dragging me along behind her...

Guest reyde_espana

Ive watched every single episode... they all feel like a waste of time until Paquin shows off her goods... those all delightful

six feet under was pish, i couldnt understand why every character had to be the most hormonal whiney bitchy idiot in existence, if they all just got off their high horses and stopped being a prick to everyone the whole show would have gone alot smoother. nate and brendas constant arguing was as interesting to me as my mum and dads sex.

I stopped watching after season 2... it got kinda corny, IMO. I liked the first season and a half though.

... watching this and the first season was entertaining but man the second season is trash, I've lost interest but the gf hasn't and now she's dragging me along behind her...

same boat

Guest nene multiple assgasms

yuk, lay off the crunches and eat some donuts. looks like a dude.

if dudes looked like that I would be the gayest man alive.

• 5 months later...
Guest nene multiple assgasms

I've been watching the dvds via netflix; currently on season 2. I used to think sookie and lafayette were the only likable characters, but I'm taking a shining to jessica. :emb: I like how many laughs there are in the show; most of the vampires are so over-the-top serious it's hard not to laugh at them. :emotawesomepm9:

Archived