IGNORED

Things you don't eat.

Overand

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 277: 930-933

There's no way I'll eat a boiled or blanched egg, not a fan of sunny side up with runny yolk either.

I can't fathom how anyone ever thought it was a good idea to eat something that emits toxic gas.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

I'm a vegitarian, so...I don't eat meat . I became one for health reasons .

I'll go back to eating meat one day .

i just got back from smoke's poutinerie

11564217216916139585491.jpg

11564217242536139585491.jpg

double pulled pork and bacon poutine, the most delicious thing ever created

definitely a 'once every 6 months' kind of thing though

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Tetsuo !?

mutate1.jpg

Guest leprechaun

Looks like someone either took a messy shit or vomited into a takeout box.

I can't eat a lot of fresh fruit. Apples, strawberries, watermelon, and various citrus give me a rash around my mouth and makes inside my ears and throat itch. I can eat those same fruits if they're cooked or processed in some way though - applesauce and pasteurized juices don't bother me at all.

Usually it's the texture of certain foods that bother me more than taste. I will only eat a very limited selection of seafood because I can't stand elastic-y things like calamari, clams, and mussels. Don't like the taste lobster or salmon. I pretty much stick to snow crab, Maryland blue crab, various white fish and scallops. Seafood has to be pretty fresh for me to eat it so I don't really have it unless I go out to eat at a reputable seafood restaurant (we don't have any good fish markets around here). I have a hard time eating seafood if it has that hint of fishy taste.

I'm not as selective when it comes to meat (I eat beef, veal, chicken, lamb, pork etc), but really fatty cuts of meat with a lot of tendon and gristle are a sure fire way to ruin my appetite. I've never been able to eat organ meats because of texture. Also don't like whole nuts, but nut butters are awesome.

I avoid anything with high fructose corn syrup, sucrose syrup, phenylalanine, or any of those other fake wanna-be test-tube "sugars". I also hate mayo.

I avoid anything with high fructose corn syrup, sucrose syrup, phenylalanine, or any of those other fake wanna-be test-tube "sugars". I also hate mayo.

Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid though. :wtf:

Guest leprechaun

Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid though. :wtf:

If you have PKU you have to severely restrict it though. I couldn't imagine doing it for any other reason, it's a pretty restrictive diet.

when i caught some flu last year, i lost about 20 pounds. when i got better i was like "i don't want this weight back!". so i maintained a steady diet, work out, use that stationary bike thing at the complex i live at, and i look and feel fantastic. basically lost 50 pounds in the last year. went from 215 to 165!

That is amazing. I can't lose weight. I can't imagine being 165 though. Never been that skinny. Im 6.1 though and I think Id have to loose muscle mass to get to that weight. So what is your "steady diet" I find it really hard to stick to a diet. It makes me think about food more than usual.

i managed to lose about 20 pounds just from not drinking as much....but i find eating breakfast is very important for me....ill not eat until i absolutely have to, which is horrible for your metabolism....so i would suggest getting a breakfast shake if you are like me.

exercise does wonders too, and quickly.....i havent experienced the psychological benefits everyone talks about, but even in 4 or 5 days you notice a change in your belly, have a little more energy, etc.

after getting hemorrhoids a year or two ago, I basically cut out alcohol, dairy and most sweets and replaced those things with foods high in fiber (bran, fruits, veggies, etc). I also added more exercise into my routine (about 30 minutes of cardio, 2-3 times a week). I lost 15 lbs and now everyone I haven't seen in a while comments on how I've lost a lot of weight.

I never drink soda unless I'm at a movie. It's usually a treat.

Still have the hemmys, though. Little cunts.

High fiber is definitely an excellent way to lose weight.

any of those other fake wanna-be test-tube "sugars". I also hate mayo.

i can't stand ANY of fake sweeteners... every "diet/light" version of any drink makes me want to puke.

Archived