IGNORED

Things you don't eat.

Overand

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love red meat!

pork on the other hand... smells funny to me and i generally try to avoid it.

i'm also not that fond of stuff that comes from the waters. fish and stuff.

I used to not like stuff that i now don't mind, like goats or soy milk for example. So I think in the long term I'll probably come to enjoy most types of foods one day, depending on how hungry i am and the quality of each product as a best example of it's category (just like music really).

But right now i don't like most cuts of beef besides the tenderloin, too tough and gamey. Not a big fan of offal either, kidneys(flavour yuck)/tripe(texture ick)/livers. Oh and i don't like cous cous, textural thing again. In vegetable/fruit land I can't stand figs and dislike paw paw and squash.

hrmm actually if i thought about it this could end up being a very long list, so i'll just go with my positive sounding first paragraph.

everything except bacon fat/ chicken skin that isn't crispy, and suet pudding.

oh yeah, and i to avoid cheap meat, which as a student doesn't work out so much.

Guest ezkerraldean

if i ever eat egg, i have massive runny shits almost immediately that can last on-and-off for several hours. i still eat egg sometimes though

I can't stand apple pancakes. I have no problems with apples, just stay away from my pancake.

Also tongue, the meat itself is really tender, but I cant stand chewing on the papillae :wacko:

any kind of nuts/peanuts

if i eat them i die

it's actually really convenient in that if i ever wanted to commit suicide i'd just have to visit the grocery store :sorcerer:

Archived