IGNORED

Things you don't eat.

Overand

turkey is the only meat i'll eat on a sandwich. i don't like chicken or pork in other contexts that much either. beef is ok if in a burger or meatball or something. i never eat lamb or duck.

also, any food having to do with gelatin can fuck off.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pork!

No bacon, pork chops, or ham? THE FUCK?

well... i am guilty of eating bacon. but only on occasion! but no roast pork, ham, pork chops at all! when i moved to florida a few years ago, my parents made pork all the time (puerto ricans eat this shit a lot). i gained about 20 pounds in the first month living there. i've been advised to stay away from pork but i consume bacon about 2 times a month in some form (burgers, breakfast, etc.). i only eat turkey ham!

when i caught some flu last year, i lost about 20 pounds. when i got better i was like "i don't want this weight back!". so i maintained a steady diet, work out, use that stationary bike thing at the complex i live at, and i look and feel fantastic. basically lost 50 pounds in the last year. went from 215 to 165!

pulled pork sandwich, when done right, is probably one of the best tasting things anyone will ever have.

the best is when the cook is able to use the most minimal amount of BBQ sauce to maximum effect. just bravo to those brave souls.

pulled pork sandwich, when done right, is probably one of the best tasting things anyone will ever have.

the best is when the cook is able to use the most minimal amount of BBQ sauce to maximum effect. just bravo to those brave souls.

the bacon and pulled pork poutine at smoke's poutinerie is the greatest thing ever conceived

IMG_3639.jpg

i've had pulled pork sandwiches at sonny's bbq in florida... it was alright! but that was months before i chose to not eat pork again! my digestive system doesn't agree with pork.

i was pissed off this thanksgiving because my mother in law made ham instead of turkey. and it was cheap ham as well. very fatty and i practically had to eat in the living room to not look at the ham since it was making me sick!

when i caught some flu last year, i lost about 20 pounds. when i got better i was like "i don't want this weight back!". so i maintained a steady diet, work out, use that stationary bike thing at the complex i live at, and i look and feel fantastic. basically lost 50 pounds in the last year. went from 215 to 165!

That is amazing. I can't lose weight. I can't imagine being 165 though. Never been that skinny. Im 6.1 though and I think Id have to loose muscle mass to get to that weight. So what is your "steady diet" I find it really hard to stick to a diet. It makes me think about food more than usual.

any kind of nuts/peanuts

if i eat them i die

it's actually really convenient in that if i ever wanted to commit suicide i'd just have to visit the grocery store :sorcerer:

Did you grow up in a very clean house with anti bacterial cutting boards and anti bacterial hand soap? Seems there is so many more kids allergic to stuff than in the past.

That is amazing. I can't lose weight. I can't imagine being 165 though. Never been that skinny. Im 6.1 though and I think Id have to loose muscle mass to get to that weight. So what is your "steady diet" I find it really hard to stick to a diet. It makes me think about food more than usual.

i managed to lose about 20 pounds just from not drinking as much....but i find eating breakfast is very important for me....ill not eat until i absolutely have to, which is horrible for your metabolism....so i would suggest getting a breakfast shake if you are like me.

exercise does wonders too, and quickly.....i havent experienced the psychological benefits everyone talks about, but even in 4 or 5 days you notice a change in your belly, have a little more energy, etc.

Did you grow up in a very clean house with anti bacterial cutting boards and anti bacterial hand soap? Seems there is so many more kids allergic to stuff than in the past.

nope, not any different than any other home. in fact it was always quite dusty. also the correlation between hyper-clean anti-bacterial everything and allergies is a myth. life threatening food allergies aren't actually on the rise, just more people are now being correctly diagnosed

Guest abusivegeorge

Cock.

Other than that I'll eat anything. Provided it's not alive.

I went from 7 stone to 11 stone in a little over 6 months.

any kind of nuts/peanuts

if i eat them i die

it's actually really convenient in that if i ever wanted to commit suicide i'd just have to visit the grocery store :sorcerer:

They just mysteriously died off in the past, nowadays we have figured out why and taken steps to prevent this from happening

breakfast: cherrios with fat free milk, banana (or whatever fruit i happen to have around). 2 cups of coffee (1 in the morning and the other in a to go cup that i drink throughout the morning at work). weekends i tend to eat a bigger breakfast.

lunch: yogurt with granola, with either a turkey sandwich, salad, soup, or whatever i happen to have left over from the night before.

dinner: lean meats, rice, veggies, or whatever my wife cooks in smaller portions.

snacks: fruit, trail mixes, stuff like that!

throughout the day i drink lots of water, even with lunch and dinner. i drink juices sometimes in between. i don't drink much soda (probably about 3 or 4 times a month). i don't drink much alcohol, actually, i've never been a big consumer of alcohol i can count the times on one hand how many times i've been drunk. a six pack of beer can last for months in my fridge.

and i'm sorry that this disapoints watmm for being a boring topic!

Guest Calx Sherbet

i try not to eat very much sugar, but other than that not very much restriction. i don't need it..........yet

i also avoid eating wood, and paint

i don't eat butter except on sweetcorn or in cooking. spreading congealed fat on your bread has always bewildered me.

i don't eat unprocessed offal - in haggis or black pudding or whatever, i'm fine with it.

i generally don't eat lamb because i think it smells like death.

besides that, anything.

Archived