IGNORED

Casual sex

Guest abusivegeorge

Yeesh. The hot girl I mentioned before turned out to be 19. Not sure how much I like that.

I don't really want to be involved with a girl that can't even buy a beer...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Yeesh. The hot girl I mentioned before turned out to be 19. Not sure how much I like that.

I don't really want to be involved with a girl that can't even buy a beer...

Thats too fcukin old you whiney faggot.

<3

the most recent experience that comes to mind is when i had sex with a young woman i met one night, who i saw outside the dorms i once lived in.

i met her along with a bunch of other people (whom i immediately forgot about) outside the dorm building; we went to some sophmore party held by somebody i didn't know. she was blasting nips like nobodys business (ulterior motive?), and she was a dance major, fit as FUCK. cannot stress that enough. into some sweet hip hop and graffiti too. i don't even remember hitting it off with her as much as conveying some weird unspoken vibe which to this day i still can't pinpoint.

we went back to her dorm room, she and i, and had sex. afterwards, i began trembling and almost passed out. great first impression. (backstory: i drank a pretty fair amount that night, and had literally nothing to eat in the preceeding eight hours, so i was really out of it.) friends of hers stopped by her dorm, and after they left, we snuck out on the balcony of the dorm building so i could smoke weed (which i'd so desperately wanted to do, but couldn't until having been kicked out of the dorm building). i didn't really talk to her since, which was a dick move on my part; she was really nice, pretty, too good for me, etc.

so my most immediate casual sex experience resides with the one girl in front of which i basically embarrassed myself by getting weak in the knees and almost keeling over afterwards. wasup watmm

Guest abusivegeorge

the most recent experience that comes to mind is when i had sex with a young woman i met one night, who i saw outside the dorms i once lived in.

i met her along with a bunch of other people (whom i immediately forgot about) outside the dorm building; we went to some sophmore party held by somebody i didn't know. she was blasting nips like nobodys business (ulterior motive?), and she was a dance major, fit as FUCK. cannot stress that enough. into some sweet hip hop and graffiti too. i don't even remember hitting it off with her as much as conveying some weird unspoken vibe which to this day i still can't pinpoint.

we went back to her dorm room, she and i, and had sex. afterwards, i began trembling and almost passed out. great first impression. (backstory: i drank a pretty fair amount that night, and had literally nothing to eat in the preceeding eight hours, so i was really out of it.) friends of hers stopped by her dorm, and after they left, we snuck out on the balcony of the dorm building so i could smoke weed (which i'd so desperately wanted to do, but couldn't until having been kicked out of the dorm building). i didn't really talk to her since, which was a dick move on my part; she was really nice, pretty, too good for me, etc.

so my most immediate casual sex experience resides with the one girl in front of which i basically embarrassed myself by getting weak in the knees and almost keeling over afterwards. wasup watmm

You're in the right place mate. Keep coming back <3.

i didn't read this thread entirely because it's rather long winded and i'm fairly drunk.

i have casual sex quite often and have increasingly become more and more apathetic towards the emotional aspects of the whole ordeal. it's fucking awesome. do it while you can. i'm not really looking for a relationship right now, which makes for a brutally fun single life. i'm going to kill you in your sleep. george. remember stuff.

remember this.

syke.

this

Guest abusivegeorge

i didn't read this thread entirely because it's rather long winded and i'm fairly drunk.

i have casual sex quite often and have increasingly become more and more apathetic towards the emotional aspects of the whole ordeal. it's fucking awesome. do it while you can. i'm not really looking for a relationship right now, which makes for a brutally fun single life. i'm going to kill you in your sleep. george. remember stuff.

remember this.

syke.

this

That ^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest abusivegeorge

OK now I have a truly fucking stunning gf and fuck me fuck I wake up and jsut think how the fuck did this happen fuck I love you guys.

Guest maantecaaa!!!

if it's a one night encounter with someone you'll likely never run into again...game on. if it's an ongoing casual sex relationship, i warn you....THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH!

Casual sex is pretty wonderful. Two pieces of advice tho:

1. Doesn't apply to what the OP said, but make sure the woman knows where your head is at on the subject. Nothing worse than having casual sex with somebody who is pursuing a relationship with you. This is sometimes easier said than done. I've had girls I was boinking for a bit, where I would test the jealousy boundaries just to make sure they didn't consider me a piece of their property. Saved me alot of anguish by simply cutting ties with them after. They might play the "you used me" card, but the truth is that you would be called much worse in the long run after investing with someone like that just on the basis of being yourself.

2. BALANCE. If you just run out there and fuck everything that moves, you'll probably introduce a high degree of drama into your life over time. Women are good at that ya know! Realize the difference between a girl like the one you just met, and the one you eventually settle down with. They hopefully won't have much in common with each other.

Don't EVER forget that women are actually much worse than men when it comes to being sexually charged. The conversations i've heard....ugh...

OK now I have a truly fucking stunning gf and fuck me fuck I wake up and jsut think how the fuck did this happen fuck I love you guys.

Cheers, George.

glad things worked out... literally JUST got back from ending a casual fling that turned into something more on her end. worst experience, as i definitely cared for her... just didn't have that spark. hate doin shit like this i just feel like fuckin the worst.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeh im not really capable of being a complete dick and not giving a fuck up a girls feelings, if Im to fuck a girl and not feel like a douche later I have to think she is minorly attractive and cool. I cant just fuck dumb girls and treat them like shit, not in my programming unfortunately.

But looks like ive started a casual sex relationship with a nice girl who has a kid and I definitely dont have the ability to be in a even half assed emotionally responsible relationship right now sooo Im pretty sure Im gonna have to tell my dick to not take advantage of the vagina, it could be a really dumb idea

Guest abusivegeorge

yeh im not really capable of being a complete dick and not giving a fuck up a girls feelings, if Im to fuck a girl and not feel like a douche later I have to think she is minorly attractive and cool. I cant just fuck dumb girls and treat them like shit, not in my programming unfortunately.

But looks like ive started a casual sex relationship with a nice girl who has a kid and I definitely dont have the ability to be in a even half assed emotionally responsible relationship right now sooo Im pretty sure Im gonna have to tell my dick to not take advantage of the vagina, it could be a really dumb idea

By the looks of it I'd say you'd come accross pretty good and get away with it, seeing as your thoughts on becoming emotionally attached are pretty numb chances are you won't, especially as the kid may be an off-put. I guess you could always fuck her and if you get feelings after the first time but don't want a relationship you could step away. I actually stepped away form this girl myself because I said to her I can't do it (after I'd fucked her) because I had feelings for her, and if it was going to be unconditional then I would step away. I did, and she didn't want to let me go, hence we are now in a relationship which is fine by me, I just can't do the whole fuck buddy thing and pretend there's nothing in it.

Good luck to you!

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

hahahaha for sure but yeh obviously rationally that's the big thing. I don't want to be an accessory to fucking up a kids perception of shit, there's already so much doing that in this world already heh... it appears my penis is forcing me to give this a shot at making it work casually but Ima be tight rope careful about it.

Guest abusivegeorge

George, if I send you my picture in a text will you come over here and have sex with me?

No, that's not how it works. But I'll consider you lightly purely for the effort in this post, and the willingness to trust me without the exchange of my picture to you.

George, if I send you my picture in a text will you come over here and have sex with me?
No, that's not how it works. But I'll consider you lightly purely for the effort in this post, and the willingness to trust me without the exchange of my picture to you.

Sweet I'm on file. So do I go under the "Sexy" catagory or the "psychotic" one?

Guest Franklin

i love how george starts out kinda anti-casual sex, and then kinda considers it, and then is really anti-relationship (with this bird) because she's crazy, and then has casual sex and is now in a full-on relationship with her.

remember he was anti-baby too so we'll see how that goes.

i love how george starts out kinda anti-casual sex, and then kinda considers it, and then is really anti-relationship (with this bird) because she's crazy, and then has casual sex and is now in a full-on relationship with her.

remember he was anti-baby too so we'll see how that goes.

LOLOLOL

Archived