IGNORED

Christmas message.

Friendly Foil

christmas is beautiful. it is about loving and sharing and being with your family and friends and having a nice time, and also the birth of jesus which didnt actually happen.

Fixed.

Guest Calx Sherbet

yea i know some people who hate christmas for trivial things. i don't get it....

it does suck knowing that somewhere, someone's christmas got ruined

computer cleaner sold as nitrous oxide will

make you go blind or the world will turn purple with little stars in it. :crazy:

was this you in the 90s? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLz8Bf2I4E0&feature=related

please watch this, you will die laughing, after 1:30 in, gets priceless

http://www.vidmax.com/video/56668/Meet_Allison__the_teenage_girl_who_inhales_computer_duster_cleaner_for_fun__24hrs_a_day/

computer cleaner sold as nitrous oxide will

make you go blind or the world will turn purple with little stars in it. :crazy:

was this you in the 90s? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLz8Bf2I4E0&feature=related

no, i was the one in the vintage bmv '02 bumping 242 and Skinny Puppy with my friends till our skull's pop'd

....but this is a big howling LOL

poor girl

there is a friend of mine who is obsessed with afx and he produces very decent music's

inspired by him. he would have (he probably still has it on right now) teletubbies on every time i came over.

now i know why.

(he likes to sample them to) :smile:

i get into some sort of trance every time i watch teletubbies

Guest hahathhat

it's a tv show designed to entrance little kids. hence, it has to be made up of surreal sub-elements of things that a raw human mind can get right into. consequently, rdj modular jam on lsd <> QED afx footlong sub

Guest Calx Sherbet

i'd like to see some down home squarepusher country album art. like with Tom wearing jeans, a jean jacket and a cowboy hat. with one foot up on the back of a pick-up truck, and his elbow propped up on his raised knee. pointing backwards at nothing with his thumb.

i've also wanted to see an afx disco cover, with the saturday night fever pose, only it's richard instead of Travolta

Richard D James in his interviews has been a great inspiration to me personally. He reminds me of holden caulfield in Catcher in the Rye on steroids in his interviews, its fucking awesome!/

my fantasy is that one day i can have an interview as misanthropic and hilarious as his in a print magazine one day

Archived