AJW

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Helper ET

It's easy to forget he's Australian.

lol he is not australian

that south park episode was funny shit, but i must have missed something in the last few years. did he go all bat shit and huzza?

Guest Helper ET

edit: one beaver picture is enough

omg lol someone explain to me why mel gibson was running around with a beaver on his hand!

• 2 weeks later...

in that one movie he had his son kidnapped, in the new one his daughter is killed.. i think they're just giving him roles where he can be pissed off. lol.

Mad Max was awesome, though.

he's made one or two good flicks, but fuck if he's not a terrible person. it's like watching tom cruise in some of his older classics, but worse.

he's made one or two good flicks, but fuck if he's not a terrible person. it's like watching tom cruise in some of his older classics, but worse.

Mel beats Cruise anyday. He's the daddy of zanyness in Hollywood. Everyone else is scientology. Mel is old school catholic. Everyone else is on crystal meth. Mel drinks booze and swears at Jews. Good times xD

Archived