IGNORED

what are we dunking our chicken nuggets in?

Fred McGriff

whqat dunking we are nuggets in chicken  

61 members have voted

1. 1. what are we dunkling our chicklen nugglets in

• ketchup
    • yellow mustard
    • mayonnaise
    • bbq sauce
    • ranch
    • rancha-q sauce (bbq/ranch combo)
    • honey mustard
    • spicy mustard
    • honey
    • sweet n sour sauce

worst thing about essines is when he can't stop the fuck bbq sauce coming out of penis, or when penis flips inside of his body like a sock.

i miss that crazy bastard monumrnt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bbq sauce is nothing more than ketchup and brown sauce in the same bottle

FUCK BBQ SAUCE

there was an 'english chippy' in amsterdam (surprisingly authentic) which had this sauce which was bbqish but maybe a 50% vinegar, 20% brown sauce, 20% ketchup mix with maybe 10% worcestershire or summat in there too - obviously with a consistency more like a thick soy sauce. damn that shit was good. despite several experiments i've never managed to get it quite right at home. same as subway's southwest chipotle sauce (they stubbornly refuse to sell me a bottle).

where's the hot sauce option?

i use frank's redhot on everything

i recently had to buy this crap as sainsburys has been out of my preferred hot sauces every time i go in there lately...

i don't recall seeing this frank's stuff before so i thougt i'd give it a whirl.

it's dreadful. it's like a salty red sauce with no hint of hot whatsoever.

though i'd no dout go with some encona hot pepper sauce if it were on the list

the encona scotch bonnet with papaya, i would have on icecream. it's incredible.

i recently had to buy this crap as sainsburys has been out of my preferred hot sauces every time i go in there lately...

i don't recall seeing this frank's stuff before so i thougt i'd give it a whirl.

really? i find it quite enjoyable and hot as well, what's your preferred sauce? try either the buffalo wing sauce

product_hotbw_bottle.jpg

or the chili and lime sauce product_cl_bottle.gif

they also have the extra hot ones as well

Some of the best sauces ive had have been Asians based sauces with fish sauce. I hate seafood. Hate the taste of fish, but fish sauce adds a savory dimension to sauces like none other. At least I think so. Ever had Satay with peanut sauce? OMG

yeah i hate franks redhot sauce. the flavor of it overpowers whatever i try to put it on and it doesn't even taste good.

i like tapatio hot sauce

165307491cb889938b2.gif

i use bbq sauce and sometimes honey mustard. i usually get my chikin nugz from mcdonalds, and their honey mustard sauce is disgusting, so i stick with bbq.

also, chikin stripz are just really big chikin nugz. fyi.

Guest abusivegeorge

Ketchup all the fucking way. Although this is because the only chicken nuggets I eat are from mcdonalds, except the other day I had them from a kebab shop and I had them with chilli sauce, but it was only that once.

Archived