IGNORED

So long, Foxy Knoxy...

CondenseWindow

She was doing cart wheels at the police station like 2 hours after the police took her in.

Oh, my good friend and roommate was raped and brutally murder... Hmmm let's do cartwheels! Weeeeee!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was doing cart wheels at the police station like 2 hours after the police took her in.

Oh, my good friend and roommate was raped and brutally murder... Hmmm let's do cartwheels! Weeeeee!

Cartwheels are a clear indicator of guilt. :rolleyes:

amanda-knox_1295369c.jpg

Knox's grace under pressure is an inspiration to us all. How many of us would have the strength to put on a brave face to the world face with such terrible accusations and such villification from both the Italian and British tabloid press: two of the most vicious, sexist examples in the world.

Guest ezkerraldean

what's the crack with this lass? did she do it or not? currently i'm thinking she's a bit mental and probably did it, plus i don't really give a toss anyway innit. she is fit though.

Italian and British tabloid press: two of the most vicious, sexist examples in the world.

i really don't see why you think that. obviously Italian, they're fucked, but not British. and i hate the tabloids here

There's flimsy forensic evidence (DNA on a knife from her own kitchen? Saints be praised!) and no clear motive other than "she was a slut, she must have been involved in a SEX GAME", but there's no way of really knowing just from media reports. She might have been involved but I haven't heard any clear explanation - from the media, the prosecutors, or whoever - of exactly how. I believe the prosecutors changed their narrative of what happened during the summing-up, which is something that wouldn't even be allowed in this country as "agreed facts" are usually settled upon in preliminary hearings.

As for the British tabloids, of course they're not as bad as the wop ones but still, 'Foxy Knoxy'? Come on. They were clearly portraying her as some sexual predator for sensational purposes.

How people behave, especially in such circumstances, can say a lot about the person's state of mind. No, it's not the smoking gun, but it sure is odd.

A normal person finds out their friend was brutally murdered... probably not going to do cart wheels.

Someone that is obviously detached from any sort of concern or empathy for her murdered friend? That's suspicious.

Anyways, I'll be very interested to read the official report when it comes out.

I met a girl recently that just came back from living in Italy for six months. She said it was like living in 19th century Oklahoma. Very sexist country.

With that said, she probably did it.

How people behave, especially in such circumstances, can say a lot about the person's state of mind. No, it's not the smoking gun, but it sure is odd.

A normal person finds out their friend was brutally murdered... probably not going to do cart wheels.

Someone that is obviously detached from any sort of concern or empathy for her murdered friend? That's suspicious.

Anyways, I'll be very interested to read the official report when it comes out.

If you'd been locked up and interrogated by greaseball cops for 40 hours, you might want to do a bit of exercise too.

Yes except rather than blaming the Jews, who are an ancient and noble race of people (I had matzo crackers for dinner tonight) I am blaming the Italians who are clearly a degenerate species whose greatest days were 2000 years ago. Even then the best part of their culture was 'borrowed' from the Greeks (who incidentally are today also a degenerate and defiled people).

Yes except rather than blaming the Jews, who are an ancient and noble race of people (I had matzo crackers for dinner tonight) I am blaming the Italians who are clearly a degenerate species whose greatest days were 2000 years ago. Even then the best part of their culture was 'borrowed' from the Greeks (who incidentally are today also a degenerate and defiled people).

lol, too bad you're banned man, that was funny.

Guest abusivegeorge

lol, too bad you're banned man, that was funny.

Lol, why'd he get banned?

Archived