IGNORED

Jersey Shore

Guest Alex C

the mtv website has all the episodes streaming for free

sooo I dont have to turn on my tv for the first time in weeks?? ...... ppheeeeew

i too experience relief when i get to enjoy a television show on a tiny computer screen VS my television screen

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i quite enjoy the massive difference in watching a television show on my computer monitor rather than my television monitor. we should start a club.

i hope you don't pay for cable, fred durst.

lol this show is so fucking ridiculous. i love the house they live in. it's like if they got a bunch of asians in a house and put a rice paddy in place of the front lawn, lined the walls with katanas and videogame systems and made them get a job building a railroad.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

sooo I dont have to turn on my tv for the first time in weeks?? ...... ppheeeeew

i too experience relief when i get to enjoy a television show on a tiny computer screen VS my television screen

wow for someone who listens to IDM you sure dont know how to thinking outside the box..... some people have video cards with multiple outputs and constantly watch commercial free HD entertainment with a divx player streaming into a good sized HD widescreen.. fail

Guest catacombus

I watched 3 episodes and unfortunately it doesn't have that skank getting punched in the face. It looks like it's a lot of fun being a guido.

wow for someone who listens to IDM you sure dont know how to thinking outside the box..... some people have video cards with multiple outputs and constantly watch commercial free HD entertainment with a divx player streaming into a good sized HD widescreen.. fail

a 'good sized hd screen' that you don't classify as a television? so you have a separate 'tv' for what then? i don't understand

or as in television do you mean a cable tv broadcast?

i was wondering the same thing, if you dread turning on your TV surely you don't pay for a subscription to cable or you would be an idiot.

a 'good sized hd screen' that you don't classify as a television? so you have a separate 'tv' for what then? i don't understand

or as in television do you mean a cable tv broadcast?

i was wondering the same thing, if you dread turning on your TV surely you don't pay for a subscription to cable or you would be an idiot.

I use two monitors connected to my pc, I used to use my 42 inch hdtv connected through DVI but now I use a 24inch widescreen monitor with much better clarity and response.

standard analog cable tv I think is an extra 10 bucks on my bill packaged with cable internet or something. Sometimes having it comes in handy, but I dread the random involuntary nature of it and fucking commercials after not having to watch them seeing exactly what I want without commercials.

Fuck you guys streaming this from the Mtv site, I even downloaded this shite from a torrent site for that punch to happen :( .

the late great beneboi told me they only had one episode on mtv.com so I just used the quicksilverscreen forum links to mrbrownee 70

Guest Renivatio

If only they were rooming with Steven Seagal, it would be the greatest show in television history. Pretty funny as it is though.

ffs i just saw a guido in glasgow... a glasguido i suppose.

he had the rediculous spiky hair, big diamond earings, popped collar and an orange orange orange orange face, the likes of which i have never before seen in the flesh.

this disease is spreading.

when i was bartending earlier this year in hiroshima, a guido came into my bar and ordered a drink. i almost asked him if he was a fucking guido. WTF are guido's doing in japan??? guy was a fucking cunt anyway. i was less surprised when the japanese jehova's witnesses came to my house.

lol all subcultures are not built equally. This is one of the most disgusting subcultures ever and one of the most stupidly amusing.

drunk annoying muscle head tries to steal drunk orange girls shot.

drunk orange girl yells at drunk muscle head.

drunk muscle head punches orange girl in the face.

orange girl falls to floor. orange girl wonders and prays she didnt lose a tooth (for fear of being unattractive)

drunk muscle guy gets arrested, loses job.

Archived