IGNORED

Extremely IDM mysterious light in the skies over Norway

impakt

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was visible from across half the country, so it's not a projector. Officials from Norway, Sweden and Russia claim they have no information on any probable cause(rockets, weather experiments etc).

My favorite black metal album ever comes to mind: Darkthrone - A blaze in the northern sky.

:emotawesomepm9:

I have decided that if someone explains is by saying it's a rocket, I am going to not believe them - but instead believe it's a cover-up by the government to keep the people to know what's going on.

It's just much cooler living that way, with real mystery.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

not to add to the freak out or anything, but :wtf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMPnokYQTT8

i saw a shit very similar to this back in august 2007 (didn't see the spiral though). It's the biggest thing i've ever seen in the sky.

There is quite a lot of ufos in norway, especially in Hessdalen. There, at night, you can see lights floating in the sky. Some scientist from the universities around succeeded in making these lights react to a stimulus. They pointed a laser at a blinking ligh. When they hitted it, it started blinking twice as fast.

wow man that's mental. Maybe you should go there next summer and see it with your own eyes. + i bet it's a lovely place for hiking.

Guest futuregirlfriend

i did some scientific photoshop brightness maxxxing and the light looks like it's coming from the bottom right, projected up in the sky

JYyUm.png

it looks like a spotlight with a spiral filter of some sort over it. i doubt that it's able to be seen over half the country.

edit: this is like the "mysterious" meteor impact that was proven to be a hoax by a cellphone company a few weeks ago to distract the country from the economy (wtf lol).

Archived