IGNORED

Extremely IDM mysterious light in the skies over Norway

impakt

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The giant spiral shaped light that could be seen in the eastern sky for several minutes on Wednesday morning was probably caused by a failed missile launch from the White Sea, several Norwegian space and defense experts believe.

Researcher at the Tromsø Geophysical Observatory Truls Lynne Hansen is certain that the light was caused by a missile launch:

- The missile has probably come out of control and exploded. The peculiar spiral shaped light pattern comes from reflection of the sin in the leaking fuel

hmmm

ludd-2-tauboo.gif

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMPnokYQTT8

i saw a shit very similar to this back in august 2007 (didn't see the spiral though). It's the biggest thing i've ever seen in the sky.

after doing some research and watching a shit load of video's I would presume this is a variation of a Minotaur rocket.

lol these vids remind me of the beginning of astrobotnia's part 1

quite obviously a projection from behind the mountain. more than likely some publicity stunt. possibly by Richard Branson in light of the unveiling of his spaceship thing.

Guest Brachiosaur

I'm convinced this is a conspiracy now. My shoulder started hurting like hell last night, and now it hurts when I laugh or breathe in heavily

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMPnokYQTT8

i saw a shit very similar to this back in august 2007 (didn't see the spiral though). It's the biggest thing i've ever seen in the sky.

after doing some research and watching a shit load of video's I would presume this is a variation of a Minotaur rocket.

Nope, because in the vid i provided the trail doesn't get wavy, it's not scattered by the wind. I also want to point out that this russian video is 100 times more similar to the stuff i saw than any of your vids : same blue color, same 3 tails trail, same luminosity, same speed, same way of vanishing. But what doesn't show the russian video is the brown shiny powder there was at the end of the trail. To me it just looked like the trail where made of light instead of steam. And as I've said it didn't get scattered, but each part of the trail seemed to move away from each other.

I've superimposed two frames of the vid, using the light and the building in the lower right corner as markers(i suck at photoshop though). It's widening, yet the trail is still straight as my cock.

Archived