impakt

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ET went home.

fucking lol

did you really laugh out loud?

did you really fucking laugh out loud?

how do you not laugh out loud? i've often wondered this. if you can't hear it then you're probably not laughing.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMPnokYQTT8

i saw a shit very similar to this back in august 2007 (didn't see the spiral though). It's the biggest thing i've ever seen in the sky.

after doing some research and watching a shit load of video's I would presume this is a variation of a Minotaur rocket.

Nope, because in the vid i provided the trail doesn't get wavy, it's not scattered by the wind. I also want to point out that this russian video is 100 times more similar to the stuff i saw than any of your vids : same blue color, same 3 tails trail, same luminosity, same speed, same way of vanishing. But what doesn't show the russian video is the brown shiny powder there was at the end of the trail. To me it just looked like the trail where made of light instead of steam. And as I've said it didn't get scattered, but each part of the trail seemed to move away from each other.

I've superimposed two frames of the vid, using the light and the building in the lower right corner as markers(i suck at photoshop though). It's widening, yet the trail is still straight as my cock.

I definitely agree that that in the russian and norway vids the behavior of the contrails/the spiral smoke are definitely beyond fucking bewildering. I am very open minded and like the thought of witnessing something metaphysical, super natural or alien.

That being said I definitely think what we are seeing are a top secret man made rockets of some sort. I think we can agree that looking at the minotaur rocket vids and the russian vid that the way the projectiles move into a second stage propulsion is very similar.

well maybe, but:

1. Looks like the phenomenon is quite small and low, otherwise people outside Tomsk should have seen/filmed it (there is another vid of the thing around, again, shot in tomsk).

2. Assuming the previous fact, i suppose what i saw was moving above Toulouse, southern france. Eventhough toulouse is known to be a leader-city in aerospace industries, i'm doubtfull about the fact rockets would be fired above half a billion citizen.

3. 3 is a magical number

4. I've recently sent a report to the GEIPAN (The official French governmental group in charge of investigating UFOs). I hope they're gonna deem it as 'unexplained'.

5. I wish i'll see more UFOs in my life

it's a rocket that went out of control. the spiral is propellant being spun out at high velocity.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2009/12/09/awesomely-bizarre-light-show-freaks-out-norway/

[youtubehd]dnIrx2MT85s[/youtubehd]

"3ds max particle sim of a tumbling rocket stage throwing out crud in two directions."

same idea:

2duvv5w.jpg

Update: It seems the exact type of missile has been identified..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSM-56_Bulava

On December 9th a new test was conducted, again resulting in failure. The traces after the missile could be tracked from most of Norway, Sweden and Finland, though the russians at first denied their test launch. A coded message was picked up from a russian fishingboat, at the Navtex center in UK with revealing coordinates. http://www.frisnit.com/cgi-bin/navtex/view.cgi?id=1159919&lan=en&type=24H&message_filter=&search=ROCKET&station_filter=&date=2009-12-09&offset=0&source=a4f7a470329caf85e2488355c7e88328

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

NICE, thank you professor chaos for confirming my suspicions.... AND FOR RUINING THE FUCKING MYSTERY you god damn bastard thank you

Does it not concern anyone how readily missiles are tested? I mean, most certainly, they're not armed. But testing missiles like this is pretty disconcerting.

Guest abusivegeorge

Does it not concern anyone how readily missiles are tested? I mean, most certainly, they're not armed. But testing missiles like this is pretty disconcerting.

They should take some tips from Iraq. You can't even see theirs.

I suppose there are safe distances at high-altitude, and presumably, these missiles are designed to leave and re-enter the earths atmosphere anyway.

Whatever happened to those French-owned Indonesian islands everybody liked to nuke?

Oh yeah, sorry:

godzilla_bw.jpg

Guest Coalbucket PI

I suppose there are safe distances at high-altitude, and presumably, these missiles are designed to leave and re-enter the earths atmosphere anyway.

Whatever happened to those French-owned Indonesian islands everybody liked to nuke?

They started drilling underneath them and doing their tests down there, so there are huge caverns of nuclear material underground. Then they turned the islands into 'animal sanctuaries'

they should test really small versions of them on a little model of the earth with mice living on it

and some of the mice can go on their mousternet afterwards, to claim that they just saw an UFO. or that the giant outerspace cat people are preparing an invasion or something. (can't wait till the net can instantly animate our little flights of fantasy)

Plus merit points to kramer on the gman and gorden pics, almost pays me back for the time i wasted on the avatar thread.

heh

they should test really small versions of them on a little model of the earth with mice living on it

Plus merit points to kramer on the gman and gorden pics, almost pays me back for the time i wasted on the avatar thread.

heh

Awwww *hugs*

Archived