IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

that was the obvious response but it was too easy, thanks for taking the low road eggs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what woulda happened if you threw a boar down there. Smoke monster boar? :emotawesomepm9:

i was thinkin the same shit. just throw in a bunch of random ass things and wait to see what comes out.

only 3.5 hours to go! :facepalm:

so we found out who adam and eve are, and that it really means nothing to the story. we also found out mib is not a bad guy, which has been suspected all along. and we find out jacob is a total mommas boy pussy who is also spineless, afraid and has no idea what he is doing. what did we learn this episode that pertains to the main story arc? the island has a golden amazing warm light that is worse than death? lol

if the finale isn't mindblowing i'm gonna...

...nothing i can do really, too lazy to write obsessive angry letters.

what a let down this final season has been so far.

if the finale isn't mindblowing i'm gonna...

...nothing i can do really, too lazy to write obsessive angry letters.

what a let down this final season has been so far.

after this much build and this season is just :facepalm: after :facepalm: , there is no way its going to be mindblowing. especially if they keep it open for a movie....

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

a light?

this is a joke right? they'll explain something better in a minute

*LOST*

oh

story telling fail

a light?

this is a joke right? they'll explain something better in a minute

*LOST*

oh

story telling fail

yea, is that supposed to be connected to the elctromagnetic thing? the button? if you go into the warm light you become a smoke monster? and then die? but not really because you are smoke?

and if you drink this potion, you'll be the same as jacobs mom. only he can live forever and she can die? maybe?

also, huuuge lol at smokey being wanting to hook a wheel up to the light using the power of water. there are many smart people here! wtf :trashbear::facepalm: :facepalm:

also, huuuge lol at smokey being wanting to hook a wheel up to the light using the power of water. there are many smart people here! wtf :trashbear::facepalm: :facepalm:

that part was ridiculous. they found a light underground and how did they decide to attach a wheel to it? they knew it would travel? that was the worse part of the worst episode of lost thus far the entire show.

well now we know how the island moves trough time and space

it's all because some water and light!!

but the light is evil. and worse than death!

ICP_miracles.jpg

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

well now we know how the island moves trough time and space

it's all because some water and light!!

........ literally makes me sick to imagine the writers receiving their fat ass paychecks for this shit

Guest Babar

Remember when lock teaches walt how to play backgammon in the first season ? He tells him it's the oldest game in the world.

Well i think MIB invented backgammon.

remember when jacob tells richard about the cork. where didhe get that info from? seems he knows nothign based on this lat episode. also did richard not drink any wine? meaning he is the replacement.

remember when jacob tells richard about the cork. where didhe get that info from? seems he knows nothign based on this lat episode. also did richard not drink any wine? meaning he is the replacement.

does the wine make you immortal or something?

was there anything to the fact that smokey killed his mother with the knife that guy from the temple wanted sayid to kill smokey with?

what the shit was the random change from speaking latin to english!? THAT VARIETY OF ENGLISH DIDN'T EVEN EXIST DURING ROMAN TIMES.

It was from the crazy woman giving her the magic water that imbued the ability to speak english (since english made for better television than the foreign language and all of the island's magic is concerned with what makes for better television). People have actually been speaking english since a long time ago, even as far away as other galaxies....

also funny is the fact that, like almost everything else in this show, tragedy could be avoided if the characters just stopped for a second and talked to each other.

also funny is the fact that, like almost everything else in this show, tragedy could be avoided if the characters just stopped for a second and talked to each other.

but who wouldn't blindly follow a strange ghost through the woods

Archived