IGNORED

welcome to watmm, heyguysimcool

Guest tht tne

i really want to have a bath cause -45 degrees celsius is absolute horseshit but my bath tub has no drain stopper. i could improvise but i'm too cold to bother.

ha its like -5º C here in Fairbanks, I'm sweating here mang

fucking edmonton breaks the record for coldest December 13th in its history yesterday. -46, or -58 with wind chill. Why the fuck does my father have to live there....

Someone told me today that it would be ironic if we built a massive, strong wall to border Mexico, because we would hire Mexicans to build it.

Penn and Teller do exactly that in this episode of Bullshit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ffO9mLlEo

I tired to get into that show but they are just as full of bullshit as the people they are calling bullshit on. Also come across as quite arrogant and way too hostile. Penn and teller are funny though. I sat thru an entire season of it and didn't learn much.

squint.jpg

36107313.jpg

edit: we'll have to hang out next time im in the ATL. Although the only thing i ever do there other than visit family is go in the massive guitar center and play with their great synth collection.

Guest analogue wings

I tired to get into that show but they are just as full of bullshit as the people they are calling bullshit on. Also come across as quite arrogant and way too hostile. Penn and teller are funny though. I sat thru an entire season of it and didn't learn much.

i find pretty much nothing they say controversial or offensive. i understand that a lot of americans do though, and that just makes me worry about america :fear:

Archived