IGNORED

i <3 gyoza

hexagon son

ITT: people who wish they were japanese. aaaaaaaaagh my brain hurts why did i watch that video.

sure your not referring to me as i only live in japan, and am not wapanese. what do you call them in the states again? chinese dumplings?

Gyoza has been a spotty experience for me tbh. There are places that nail it to the wall and others that taste like a soy sauce turd. At my local Asian market, I found a frozen brand that taste great if you steam them and then do a hard pan fry to give it that mild crisp. This brand is legit too--the ingredients include lard and pork fat ftw!

we had a bad incident here the other year with the cheaper brands that were being exported from china. about 17 people died from poisoning that was found to come from the factory. they later found it was caused by a single individual at the factory that wanted to kill japanese people. for ages after that the only thing you could get in the supermarkets was expensive hand-made gyoza from japan. and yeah, if its not cooked just right, its completely ruined.

oh, and bigs... read the rules

hexagon sun - they had the same issue with mandu (korean dumplings) in Korea. The cheap ass ones from China were responsible for the deaths of a few school kids.

Pretty shitey stuff.

hexagon sun - they had the same issue with mandu (korean dumplings) in Korea. The cheap ass ones from China were responsible for the deaths of a few school kids.

Pretty shitey stuff.

did that happen around about the same time? sometimes its difficult to tell WTF is going on in japanese TV land. what do people expect though from shit from china. nothing against chinese but pay someone $3 a day...

Archived