IGNORED

2am, horrific scream.

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

piss farting about on watmm after watching the 70 minute phantom menace review. window open, hear from the street some lady let out this horrific high pitched scream. followed by a some loud banging noise+ large vehicle slamming the brakes. silence.. go check it out and its just a truck accelerating and driving off.

that'd have to be the most horrifying thing i've heard and it wasn't even anything.

Guest Franklin

maybe the truck stopped and a guy got out and injected a lady with the needle like dexter and then threw her in the back and took off. you've witnessed a kidnapping pigster.

maybe the truck stopped and a guy got out and injected a lady with the needle like dexter and then threw her in the back and took off. you've witnessed a kidnapping pigster.

An interesting thought.

Maybe it was a banshee driving a truck?

Guest bitroast

dexter-action-figure.jpg

no no no, dexter is far too good to let his victim let out a scream. look at him, all plastic and perfect.

Same thing happend to me. 2am open my window and I hear a sound that make my bones shake

ah. i was so fucken sure i heard something terrible and yet it was nothing. i can't imagine what it must've been like for you to actually've heard something that horrific.

my best guess is that the truck hit a fox. at my old house there were repeated blood-curdling demon-ripping-baby-limb-from-limb type screams in the middle of the night. really really shat me up. there were a lot of foxes around though, and after listening to recordings of them, i was able to determine that there most probably wasn't some kind of torture bunker in the neighbourhood.

Guest bitroast

no no, this was definitely a woman (haha, unless it was a guy, ned flanders style). although we do have foxes around this area.. at least we used to. used to see them roam the roads every now and then late at night. kinda cool, (wild foxes in surbaban areas is cool, right?).

my bet is, lady (lady +other?) must've been out on the street, truck comes by and almost hits (or something similarly startling). lady screams, truck halts. no big deal, people keep walking/go home. truck drives off.

the scream was like, straight out of a movie. just this really horrified, high pitch girl kinda scream.

you should have yelled after:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

seriously tho kidnapping and human trafficking are becoming a real problem, and not just in third world countries. if i ever have a daughter she is getting implanted with a gps microchip.

Probably two inrelated incidents.

Incident 1: A truck starting and driving off.

Incident 2: A woman has had a vindaloo curry and a few too many Cobras and is shitting so hard and it's so stingy that she lets out her pain through screaming into the night air.

Poor las.

Truckers Delight???

Guest abusivegeorge

Yeah seriously when me and my friend hit that Cat we were looking for a screaming woman, we were like where the fuck is that screaming woman, it was the cat. It was the noise of a REALLY loud screaming woman. It was identical.

Archived