IGNORED

ZAZ

hexagon son

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I say voldemort, do you instantly know my exact location in the world?

I'm going to do my best to make sure everyone calls you zaz regardless. You messed up buddy. Rule 39 40. I think we need an emergency meeting of the rules council. If someone could tell LUDD to remember to wear clothes this time it would be appreciated.

zaz, i think you misunderstand what we've been on about and it's entirely our fault. here on watmm, we have a tradition called 'read the rules' - the name is perhaps a bit misleading or ambiguous.

in order to gain access to the forum proper, you literally have to read the rules. out loud, into a microphone (at least 128kbps stereo mp3 with no idm effects please). if you don't have an audio editing program, audacity is free and a good tool. or ask in EKT, they'll be happy to help. then you have to post it - either in this thread, or a new one, or in a PM to joyrex, who will move the post from the 'foyer' to the spoken introductions subforum inside the IDM forum (which won't be visible to you at present, i would imagine).

Archived