IGNORED

CH/CN - CN/CH

Mellow U

abx4-big.jpg

Figured the WATMM-massif would probably enjoy this little short-run CD-R I've just released. A half-hour split with EOD (appearing here under his CN guise) containing five tracks of raw bedroom braindance. Anyone who digs EOD's bouncy acid stuff or my techno stuff should check this out! Limited to 50 copies for only $7.

For MP3 clips and so on: CLICK

Cheers!

were you (milieu) also vhom on 9acid? my memory is fading

Yessir, that's correct! Going back a bit though...that was 2005 wasn't it?

Fun split though. I'm gonna dig that out tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i seem to remember doing a remix ages ages ago for an ambientish album of yours. i think i did it under the name 'issac edik'. do you know which album i mean? i don't have a copy anywhere.

i seem to remember doing a remix ages ages ago for an ambientish album of yours. i think i did it under the name 'issac edik'. do you know which album i mean? i don't have a copy anywhere.

Oh yeah, there was a mention of that a while ago in this thread. Download link seems to be dead now, but I'll see if I can re-up this thing soon for you. I'll have to look for it again though, it's not exactly the sort of thing I listen to regularly!

Hmm, weird. They were shipped out after the new year but the domestic orders should've arrived by now! I'll send another one out. In the meantime check yr PMs!

Hmm, weird. They were shipped out after the new year but the domestic orders should've arrived by now! I'll send another one out. In the meantime check yr PMs!

It arrived today! Funny coincidence. Thanks man!

Archived