IGNORED

Chat Is BACK!

Joyrex

You'll notice a new tab across the top near the end entitled 'chat' - this is our new chatroom, which for the moment only supports 5 concurrent users (it's free), but if there's enough interest and people want to use it, we can upgrade to 20+ users for only 20USD per year through the company that makes this forum software.

Let me know what you guys think, and we'll go from here!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope this doesn't end up like irc, which basically turned into a love den for eleminop and me about a year after it was created.

edit: SHOUT OUT TO MAH NIGGAS FALITO, RUNATRAIN AND TAMAS. IRC 4 LIFE

and we should be able to boot people. chax hasnt spoke yet and he has been there for 13 hours....

dude WTF is going on with the server is the main question. i clicked the link, waited about 10 minutes and it STILL wouldn't load...then i went to two clubs and then my friends house and i just got back now, but it seems to be working. haveing a lot of fun with the convos hahah

Guest placidburp

and we should be able to boot people. chax hasnt spoke yet and he has been there for 13 hours....

dude WTF is going on with the server is the main question. i clicked the link, waited about 10 minutes and it STILL wouldn't load...then i went to two clubs and then my friends house and i just got back now, but it seems to be working. haveing a lot of fun with the convos hahah

lol! I guessed it was something like that or you had fallen asleep or something. I like the chat, should make it 20+. :)

Guest placidburp

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CJOIN-5] The room id supplied is invalid. Please notify an administrator.

Archived