IGNORED

Justin Bieber!

encey

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beatfanatic

it's cases like him that make me wonder why i even try to make anything of myself with music, much less electronic (at least, in this country). you have to water everything down to become successful because people are so fucking dense. now, this is the young girl demographic, i realize, but it's still just as sickening.

yeah welcome to the real world.

• 3 weeks later...

What?! Ludacris is hilarious, plus he has a great flow. No one else constructs lyrical riddims like him y0!

i have never liked ludacris except back when he was on hot 97.5 in atlanta with poon daddy as chris lova lova, even then not that much, guy just doesn't have skills

What?! Ludacris is hilarious, plus he has a great flow. No one else constructs lyrical riddims like him y0!

i have never liked ludacris except back when he was on hot 97.5 in atlanta with poon daddy as chris lova lova, even then not that much, guy just doesn't have skills

check it -- Soda Popinski reference @ 1:17, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9l6mvxuvME&feature=related

check it -- Soda Popinski reference @ 1:17, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9l6mvxuvME&feature=related

not convinced ence... sorry this guy is just not repping atlanta the way i think it should be done

i like luda, but i don't think that's a good clip to try and convince someone. one of my favorite luda tracks is "saturday". i'd post a vid, but the only one i found is censored!

GOT A BIG OL' STASH COPS JUST PASSED JUST SEEN A BIG OL' ASS... IT'S SATURDAY... WICKYWICKYWICKYWICKY!

i like luda, but i don't think that's a good clip to try and convince someone. one of my favorite luda tracks is "saturday". i'd post a vid, but the only one i found is censored!

GOT A BIG OL' STASH COPS JUST PASSED JUST SEEN A BIG OL' ASS... IT'S SATURDAY... WICKYWICKYWICKYWICKY!

it just seems like the man is made entirely of clichés

But he knows just when to drop 'em;

He got 'em loaded like a shotgun.

Maybe you just jealous cuz you not, son?

Brb, I gotta go plop one ...

Archived