IGNORED

Justin Bieber!

encey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHVhwcOg6y8

This is incredibly ridiculous, appalling and downright erotic.

When I heard this song on the radio, I thought it was a girl singing!

And every time they would say his name on the radio it sounded like "Justin Beaver" -- I was like wtf?!

His video gf -- :pedobear:

What '90s artist would this dude compare to? Did we have any tween genre crossover manager/producer robot creations before the 2000s?

Bieber.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

I only just read of this kid today. Apparently he was spotted by whatever Miley-like label he's on from his Youtube channel.

But by Christ, I had never imagined it was this abhorrent. He makes that 10 year-old d'n'b producer look good. I've never wanted to skin a child as much as this little wigger.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Like it... I actually find myself enjoying music when its so stupid its lost all credibility before it starts.

I love how Usher likes to present himself as living in a perpetual orange glow, like he lives under a dying street lamp or something. Also very strong implication that Usher beat the shit out of a little kid at the end because he threw a beach ball at him.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

He makes that 10 year-old d'n'b producer look good. I've never wanted to skin a child as much as this little wigger.

lol indeed

Bieber is part of the disease.

a new wave of plaguing pubescent puss

unknowingly wielding their weapons of deceit:

uggs, shopping, superficial smiles, cutesy hoodies and hand held devices,

..texting the new name of God to each other, locked in a seamless meshwork of total and utter oblivion.

when i sing puerile kiddy-pop to attractive underage girls they also always look at their watch and kiss me goodbye, is this normal

Bieber is part of the disease.

a new wave of plaguing pubescent puss

unknowingly wielding their weapons of deceit:

uggs, shopping, superficial smiles, cutesy hoodies and hand held devices,

..texting the new name of God to each other, locked in a seamless meshwork of total and utter oblivion.

"Yo Troon, I'ma let you finish that post, I'm really happy because it was truly a good post, but: you made me think of cow udders and oblivion so I'ma fix so it's the best post in the world"

LOL

word um up for watch'in my shit. i only was controlled by high school through 10th grade (then apprenticeship and private study) + i'm dyslexic.

!less schooling left me with much time to learn things of true merit!

...so i need all the help i can get in spelling and grammatical areas.

(i could give a shit, but everyone else seems to care.....so i try to conform.)

thread title contradicts self! (i'm just buggin cause you a philosophy major)

the first time i heard this on the radio i was so psyched because i thought it was an honest, beautiful girl-to-girl love song. i was so disappointed. but whatever, little dude at least sings about nice things.

• 4 weeks later...

it's cases like him that make me wonder why i even try to make anything of myself with music, much less electronic (at least, in this country). you have to water everything down to become successful because people are so fucking dense. now, this is the young girl demographic, i realize, but it's still just as sickening.

1.jpg

Fuck you, Bieber.

lol look at THE DUDE.

Yeah, I have no idea how Bridges got in amongst that glittering array of talent.

Archived